Baseball vs Arkansas Game 2

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Arkansas gets a 2 out triple and then a ground ball up the middle that appears to hit the bag. 1-0 Arkansas

How are y'all watching the games? My one shot was yesterday on ESPNU and that one was postponed. There's probably something that I can do, but what? The nearest 9 year-old is several miles away... :)

Auburn gets out of the inning without any further damage. Hopefully the bats stay hot and we get that run back in the bottom of the inning.

Just now, Mikey said:

How are y'all watching the games? My one shot was yesterday on ESPNU and that one was postponed. There's probably something that I can do, but what? The nearest 9 year-old is several miles away... :)

WatchESPN 

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Go to auburntigers.com.  Click on menu in the top left corner and choose baseball. Scroll down on the page to the schedule at the bottom and click on the video link. for this game. I use that method when espn is acting up. It takes you right to the game.

Fuller starts Franklin 2-0, he gets a single, and then walks the next batter on 4 pitches. Once again, pitchers can't find the strike zone.

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Fairly certain it's Fuller

Affirmative.

Assuming we won't see Daniel or Owen this weekend.  Young guys are really going to have to get ot figured out.  

Pretty shaky so far.

5 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Go to auburntigers.com.  Click on menu in the top left corner and choose baseball. Scroll down on the page to the schedule at the bottom and click on the video link. for this game. I use that method when espn is acting up. It takes you right to the game.

AND..... I'm watching the game! Thanks a million!

Fuller strikes the next batter out and then gets down 3-0 but battles back to 3-2 but walks the bases loaded with only 1 out.

Brooks really having trouble getting ahead of hitters. Just can’t throw it over the plate to start. Plate umpire has been highly inconsistent through 1.5 innings. 

2-0 Ark Going B2

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Brooks really having trouble getting ahead of hitters. Just can’t throw it over the plate to start. Plate umpire has been highly inconsistent through 1.5 innings. 

2-0 Ark Going B2

I'll let you take over play-by-play because I'm pretty far behind on my stream. lol

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

2-0 Ark Going B2

HPU seems to be turning the screws to him...or maybe it's just me.  I know he's been hurt by the long ball a couple of times but he's going to have to get more of the plate to get any calls.  Did a decent job of limiting the damage in the second...Arkansas seems content in many spots to try and work the walk.

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Sorry, I can stop!! 

Nah, you're good. My stream is too far behind. I was only doing it since no one else was during the first inning. 

Brooks Fuller is going to be a great one. He keeps his composure and he keeps fighting. I really like watching him pitch despite his freshman mistakes.

That Arky freshman looks like he's 30 years old...lol

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Brooks Fuller is going to be a great one. He keeps his composure and he keeps fighting.

He's starting to find the feel on his breaking ball with consistency.

Just now, PowerOfDixieland said:

He's starting to find the feel on his breaking ball with consistency.

He's growing up right in front of us.....

Archived