Men vs. Virginia - game thread

WarTiger

This is what we have all wanted for a very long time.   Win or lose its a terrific ride.  But, we aren't done yet.  2 more wins for a TITLE.   We are about 30 minutes away.  Let's get it done.   War Eagle!!!   We can absolutely win this game.   #doitforchuma #Stickitforsam

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My nerves are starting to hit me, now. I've been fine ALL week and now with less than 30 minutes to go my heart is starting to beat real fast. Win or lose it's been an amazing season and I couldn't ask for better people to spend my Saturday with. It's been an amazing season! :D

Let’s do this boys!  Keep your head down and keep pounding.  Do NOT give up, give in, or let up.  Time to show the world what we got!  War Eagle!

9 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

This is what we have all wanted for a very long time.   Win or lose its a terrific ride.  But, we aren't done yet.  2 more wins for a TITLE.   We are about 30 minutes away.  Let's get it done.   War Eagle!!!   We can absolutely win this game.   #doitforchuma #Stickitforsam

Just because I always forget to say it, thanks for doing the Play-by-play during these games for everyone who can't watch it. Not all heroes wear capes. ;)

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Am I the only one that got teary eyes when they were talking to the guy hosing down the trees?

Not sure if it was them or just the feeling of Auburn getting this package made for them in Basketball. I mean, I still can't believe it and think I'm going to wake up from the best dream ever.

Here we go TIGERS...   Oh crap. Bill Raftery.  Few know less about the game than him.   He's terrible.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

So our starters are 1. 2. 3. 4. 24Lol

Our team is going to beat a 1 seed, we have 2 more games to win, by shooting the 3, in the final four, where we will win by 24?

19 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

My nerves are starting to hit me, now. I've been fine ALL week and now with less than 30 minutes to go my heart is starting to beat real fast. Win or lose it's been an amazing season and I couldn't ask for better people to spend my Saturday with. It's been amazing season! :D

Yeah same here. Trying to calm my nerves with a cup of tea....lol

War Eagle tgrogan21! 

10 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Starters today: Harper, Brown, Dunbar, Purifoy and McLemore.   Let's go TIGERS!!!!

That's my line UP!!! What do I win?

Archived