Props to Virginia

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you talking about?

13 minutes ago, slipadeedoodah said:

I just wish Guy had made that 3 at the end. Losing on free throws bites HARD.

So your okay with losing at the end as long as it's not at the free throw line?  That's messed up.  

2 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

Our missing countless wide open shots made us look average. Their defense was definitely great, but we shot poorly tonight.

Agreed. Ice cold so much of the game. Then we go into the back it out and slow the game down mode until there was under 4 minutes left and we're down by 10. It had me wondering if the illness during the week had taken away a bit of our stamina. 

War Eagle! anyways. Best year and team ever. They even had me on the edge of my seat. 

Can we declare this the worst OP of the year, and also nominate it for a Raspberry Award?

you guys are so mad i expect some of you to go kick your dog or something. i think the op said he hated losing the game on free thows. i am pretty sure he never said he was happy auburn lost. some of us are not pro's at posting like many on here are. i am pretty sure he meant if we lose it would have been easier on him versus the three free throws. show me where he said he was happy we lost.........

Props to the guy hitting three free throws for sure. As for UVA, they can kick rocks. Bennett lost me with that controversial or not post game comment. 

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you guys are so mad i expect some of you to go kick your dog or something. i think the op said he hated losing the game on free thows. i am pretty sure he never said he was happy auburn lost. some of us are not pro's at posting like many on here are. i am pretty sure he meant if we lose it would have been easier on him versus the three fre throws. show me where he said he was happy we lost.........

Reread the OP. It says "I wish Guy had made the 3 at the end". They didn't say "I would rather Guy had hit the 3". Maybe semantics but I'm just puzzled an Auburn fan would say that at all. And I didn't use the word happy in my post either. You are the one who dreamed up that word. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Reread the OP. It says "I wish Guy had made the 3 at the end". They didn't say "I would rather Guy had hit the 3". Maybe semantics but I'm just puzzled an Auburn fan would say that at all. And I didn't use the word happy in my post either. You are the one who dreamed up that word. 

Posting 101, it was just not a good post

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Check another post...think it’s a troll

Just now, gr82be said:

if it is not obvious to you he did not state his opinion i do not know what to tell you. he meant it the loss would not have hurt as much is what i got. but bring it if you guys do  not care for my stance. and have fun with it.

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Check another post...think it’s a troll

Agree but aubiefifty should know that instead of defending the post. 

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

if it is not obvious to you he did not state his opinion i do not know what to tell you. he meant it the loss would not have hurt as much is what i got. but bring it if you guys do  not care for my stance. and have fun with it.

People can be ticked off and whatever, his post was not a good post given the situation. And no, just because people are pissed off at how the game ended, it doesnt mean they’re going to go kick dogs

4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

wrond dued i never said you used the word happy. you need to calm don you are just making stuff up now.

And btw....anyone thinking auburn fans are the only ones screaming refs, just google “double dribble in auburn game”, there are many many articles about it. Wish the talking heads would shut up about the foul. It’s the non call on the double dribble that really ticked most off.

i need to turn th light on i guess instead of posting by tv light. i think it was not a troll but a kid who did not clarify his opinion clearly. not sure why you dismiss this.

Just now, BJCrawford said:

And btw....anyone thinking auburn fans are the only ones screaming refs, just google “double dribble in auburn game”, there are many many articles about it. Wish the talking heads would shut up about the foul. It’s the non call on the double dribble that really ticked most off.

A lot of talking heads have been talking about it from my point of view. With that being said, I am not rooting for UVA. Yes I am being petty. 

Screw Virginia and the refs too......……. what kind of props you want to give them "Cheater of the Year"?

Archived