A Super Bowl bid and a national title game bid screwed up by terrible no-calls

TitanTiger

2 hours ago, SlocombTiger said:

Both of those points are just as relevant as any of yours.

They’re really not. The question isn’t over whether illegal plays that go unnoticed by the fans or announcers should become acceptable. They shouldn’t. As for how unnoticeable it actually was...Many have said they saw it, many have said they didn’t. 

With that said, I already admitted I wasn’t finely tuned into the nuances of the game as I was pacing back and forth. Whatever, good night and War Eagle. Maybe next year.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

They’re really not. The question isn’t over whether illegal plays that go unnoticed by the fans or announcers should become acceptable. They shouldn’t. As for how unnoticeable it actually was...Many have said they saw it, many have said they didn’t. 

With that said, I already admitted I wasn’t finely tuned into the nuances of the game as I was pacing back and forth. Whatever, good night and War Eagle. Maybe next year.

They really are...Good night and....

WAR EAGLE!!!

19 minutes ago, SlocombTiger said:

They really are...Good night and....

WAR EAGLE!!!

In some world, I’ll believe that to be true. 

War Eagle!!!

Sleep Well!!

On 4/8/2019 at 10:31 AM, atl-tiger said:

Be honest. Did you even notice the double dribble?  Who actually was screaming double dribble at your TV?  None of the players reacted to it either. I've played my whole life and I didn't catch it until the announcers brought it up, I was watching off ball.

I was more pissed about Brown fouling Jerome when he did.  When Jerome dribbled it off his foot he kind of went into a panic mode, threw off his timing.  I know he was hot at the time, but it just seemed like we gave them a 2nd chance fouling him there.

Be honest.  Were any of us getting paid to watch for the double dribble? 

Archived