Team Homecoming

AidiAU

Does anyone know of the team will be flying into Columbus and then headed to AU? I’m in columbus and would like to start their welcome here, but wasn’t sure if that was possible. 

I just saw on WVTM13 in Birmingham that the team is scheduled to land in Montgomery at 1:30PM today.   They will probably arrive at Auburn Arena between 2:30 and 3:00. 

I would also like to add, that I think we should let AD Greene know, that a planned organized celebration in the not to distant future would be a great event to allow all of us to come and thank these coaches and players for the greatest run in Auburn Basketball history.

4 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I would also like to add, that I think we should let AD Greene know, that a planned organized celebration in the not to distant future would be a great event to allow all of us to come and thank these coaches and players for the greatest run in Auburn Basketball history.

Combine with A-Day

11 minutes ago, Pedaler said:

Combine with A-Day

but still have it at the Arena. I think where they play is a better venue for the celebration. We need to let Greene know....!!

Archived