Still Hurts!!!

AUJedi

NOT OVER IT!!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!! JUST DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! But what a come back those players made at the end, THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON GUY'S!!!!!!!!!!

I was mad till I woke this morning. Since then I’m just excited where these young men and coaches have taken Auburn basketball this year. We have reached heights most couldn’t even dream of. Uat will most likely never reach this status that’s why their moron fans are really trying to rub the loss in because they know they will never play in a final 4. This was a great bunch of young men and coaches that took us to the elite group of colleges that have had this level of basketball and football success. They will be folklore hero’s forever. They were the pioneers. Be prepared for continued success from them. Thanks to the seniors and I hope all your dreams come true. Remember the AU family will always be here for all of you. Now let’s get ready for next year’s final four. War Eagle  🦅 

Man I'm thankful for this thread,!!..... I wondered if I'm the only one? I saw a basketball hoop in I'm my neighbors drive way and got a flood of all kinds of bad emotions.... I tried to mindful enough to avoid doing the same thing by looking elsewhere coming back..... I never really realised.... Every.       other       freaking.      house.... has a freaking basketball hoop!!.... It's like some sorta Hitchcock kinda movie... In less than 24 hours, I developed a basketball hoop phobia... may call out of work tomorrow because of it..... 

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Winning and victories do not do to much to me. I enjoy it because it protects me from the pain of losing. But losing effects me something fierce. I hate losing way way way more than I enjoy winning. I do not remember how I felt after 2010 besides just being relieved we did not lose but I will never forget how I felt after 2013 and last night. It will haunt me forever just like 2013 does. Losing absolute heartbreaks like we have in the natty for football and just last night in the final 4 makes me play the what if game over and over in my head. I hate it. That fake punt in the natty and the double dribble last night I will think about every day.

I’m with you on the what ifs..but there’s no way to lose that game last night. No way. We were there

yeah its rough, have to believe that something great will come of it for Auburn in the future.

Wont watch the game tonight but hope Tech wins not that it matters

Archived