Brown choke sign

BigSammyK

9 hours ago, BigSammyK said:

My issue is not about people being offended by it, it's more of a pride thing for Bryce and AU. I don't like the idea of people showing me things like this: 

AU UVA.png

You just have to laugh at it my goodness. This is the social media age. You know at anytime or any point you can be made a meme. 

15 hours ago, BigSammyK said:

My issue is not about people being offended by it, it's more of a pride thing for Bryce and AU. I don't like the idea of people showing me things like this: 

AU UVA.png

Probably more embarrassing to the person that showed you that when you remind them that the refs won the game for UVA and not the players. 

(Kudos to the kid for hitting the shots, though. Stone cold killer.)

Who gives a damn? I was hoping someone would do it like JVon did vs NMSU. Like someone said, it was a devastating moment you had to do something to at least try to get in Guy's head.

You mean to tell me that players don't make remarks to other players to get in their head? Never any trash talking, especially in pressure situations? 

Hard to believe....

9 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

You mean to tell me that players don't make remarks to other players to get in their head? Never any trash talking, especially in pressure situations? 

Hard to believe....

THANK YOU

If people knew the kinds of **** these kids said to each other on the court...

46 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Hard to believe....

Apparently people haven’t seen a little sports documentary called Baseketball. 

Choking sign isn't bad anyway. It's not like he did a throat slash, which I think people make too much of a fuss about anyway

If only Brown could have done it where Guy would have seen him before draining all 3. 🤔

26 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

If only Brown could have done it where Guy would have seen him before draining all 3. 🤔

I wish he could just go over there and punch Guy. What's the worst that can happen? 

14 hours ago, cole256 said:

Choking sign isn't bad anyway. It's not like he did a throat slash, which I think people make too much of a fuss about anyway

I almost wrote about how I wouldn't have cared if he even did the damn throat slash. Who cares lol

On 4/7/2019 at 2:31 PM, auburn4ever said:

Brown needs to come out and say something about that chock sign he made.

I'm chocked thats how you spell choke............chocks my brain in fact.😁

Archived