Who You Pulling For Tonight

Proud Tiger

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not watching because I'm still sour, but I hope TT wins by about 30. If they don't win by 30, I hope they win from the line because UVA brushes a shooter on a buzzer beater. If said events happen after a missed double dribble, all the more welcome. 

The Cavaliers. I hope they blow Texas Tech out. That would look much better for our team to have a one point loss the winner than a loss to the 2nd place team. 

16 minutes ago, kingfish said:

The Cavaliers. I hope they blow Texas Tech out. That would look much better for our team to have a one point loss the winner than a loss to the 2nd place team. 

Serious question, what exactly does that do for us?

24 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Serious question, what exactly does that do for us?

I think it's called a moral victory. It's similar to unicorns, big foot, and logical bammers. Doesn't exist. 

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

This Virginia team just won’t die. Ugh 

That was just dumb defense . Why would you leave the three point line up 3? Let him get the easy lay up 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

That was just dumb defense . Why would you leave the three point line up 3? Let him get the easy lay up 

I’m not even watching, makes me to sick to, I’m just following on an app.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

I’m not even watching, makes me to sick to, I’m just following on an app.

It's a very good game. Didn't want to watch, but it's part of my healing process lol.

Refusing to watch. How’s the officiating been?  Let me guess, the guy that missed the call and they guy that made the call are both calling the game tonight?  

3 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Refusing to watch. How’s the officiating been?  Let me guess, the guy that missed the call and they guy that made the call are both calling the game tonight?  

Virginia can get very handsy as always. A lot of super slo mo replays all of a sudden

Welp, that looks like it may be it, but from the way social media acted down the stretch, seems like uva and the refs had their way again

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Welp, that looks like it may be it, but from the way social media acted down the stretch, seems like uva and the refs had their way again

They made a lot of good plays too. Texas Tech too inconsistent on the offensive end.

Archived