Full TV Schedule
All times ET

Tuesday, April 9

Morning Drive (Golf Channel)
Live from the Masters (Golf Channel)

Wednesday, April 10
Morning Drive (Golf Channel)
Live from the Masters (Golf Channel)
9 am - 11 am: On the Range (Masters.com)
2 pm - 5 pm: Masters Par 3 Contest (Masters.com)
3 pm - 5 pm: Masters Par 3 Contest (ESPN)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great picture barn especially the last one..........................................

With the bad taste the final four has left me in it is the perfect time for the Masters week to happen. I will be in heaven as Fred Astaire would say..... Lets pin this thread

Masters time boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMHO The most beautiful place on earth. 

19 minutes ago, WarTim said:

IMHO The most beautiful place on earth. 

It really is incredible. I was there on Saturday, and you have to keep pinching yourself. Everything is so perfect. 

Barn, are you there all week?  

My son and I went to Monday practice a few years ago.  I was blown away by the course and grounds.  Absolutely impeccable and beautiful.    I would love to go back.  

3 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Barn, are you there all week?  

My son and I went to Monday practice a few years ago.  I was blown away by the course and grounds.  Absolutely impeccable and beautiful.    I would love to go back.  

Negative. I was only there on Saturday for the Women's Amateur. I was lucky enough to attend three rounds of the Masters in 2009. Would love to go back for the tournament as well. 

11 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

It really is incredible. I was there on Saturday, and you have to keep pinching yourself. Everything is so perfect. 

I am sure I've mentioned before...........good eye for getting quality photos👍

Bubba. But, Go get em Lefty!!!

Great pix....nice to be able to share them....bout lost my cell phone a number of years ago taking a pic before I knew the rules. Someone game me a friendly warning which I appreciated. 

Looks like the flowering trees and shrubs will be at their peak.😁

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I will say the times I have been to the Masters is some of the very best eye candy ever..............just a few to start

Image result for pictures girls of the Masters golf

Related image

Image result for pictures girls of the Masters golf

Golf, that last girl is Rickie Fowler's fiancee. Allison Stokke. So fine.

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Great pix....nice to be able to share them....bout lost my cell phone a number of years ago taking a pic before I knew the rules. Someone game me a friendly warning which I appreciated. 

Looks like the flowering trees and shrubs will be at their peak.😁

We saw a couple folks with them on Saturday. They won't hesitate to pull your pass, and then they'll blackball you from future lotteries. You got lucky my friend.

17 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Its heaven on earth and Pebble Beach is a distant second

Was out in California a few weeks ago with the wife for a wedding. Cousin's wedding so Dad and his wife were out there as well. Dad went and played PB and Spyglass and didn't even extend the invite. Son-of-a-bitch.

This is us on Saturday. Notice the logo on his sweater.

clickitpic-0--.jpg

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

I am sure I've mentioned before...........good eye for getting quality photos👍

Just want to clarify that I did NOT take these, I pull them from their site each day, but thanks!

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

Who wins?  

I'm picking Rory, Koepka, DJ or Rose.  

Those are all good picks. Think you need to pick someone with length and all those guys can bomb it. 

I'm just gonna pick Tiger because he's my boy, and I always want him to win, especially at Augusta. Koepka is a good pick, I think. Also love Tommy Fleetwood.

29 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Was out in California a few weeks ago with the wife for a wedding. Cousin's wedding so Dad and his wife were out there as well. Dad went and played PB and Spyglass and didn't even extend the invite. Son-of-a-bitch.

This is us on Saturday. Notice the logo on his sweater.

clickitpic-0--.jpg

That SOB I would disown him.......................... I did the same many years ago and play PB and Spyglass. Played PB really good but Spyglass ate my lunch that day. Side story while at PB a woman about 70 years old tried to hit on me I was 42 and she was driving a Jag and had tons of rocks on the fingers. Damn should have left my wife and stayed out there..............J/K J/K about leaving my wonderful wife.

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

We saw a couple folks with them on Saturday. They won't hesitate to pull your pass, and then they'll blackball you from future lotteries. You got lucky my friend.

This was many years ago....1995 or so....they were tough but as I say, someone took it easy on me. 😓

3 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Just want to clarify that I did NOT take these, I pull them from their site each day, but thanks!

Will give you credit then for nice selection😁

Archived