**OFFICIAL 2019 MASTERS THREAD**

Barnacle

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like severe weather may possibly interrupt Sunday afternoon's round.  Will the Masters try to reschedule to play 27 holes on Saturday and 9 Sunday morning or play it by ear and finish Monday if needed?  

2 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Seeing someone that has recieved electroshock therapy is extremely sad.

My wife went through at least three different episodes of that treatment back in the late 60s and early 70s...same time period as Mr. Yancey....was a common treatment for manic depression...and was awful...and temporary benefit at best..

Meanwhile...at least the weather is better in Augusta than here just a 150 miles north.  Hope it holds up.  Leaders are not out yet....but early scores coming in seem that maybe we will see some higher scores today?  

I hope Brooks Koepka wins. He clearly shines on the biggest stages of the sport. Only 5 wins total on the PGA Tour but he has 3 wins at the Majors. (2 US Opens and 1 PGA)

Rough second day for Jovon it happens especially with 3 doubles on the back nine. Darn I was hoping he could somehow make the cut with par or better round

25 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Tiger caught fire after almost being taken out by a security guard.   

hahahaah I saw that. That was clear targeting. 

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I hope Brooks Koepka wins. He clearly shines on the biggest stages of the sport. Only 5 wins total on the PGA Tour but he has 3 wins at the Majors. (2 US Opens and 1 PGA)

I'm not a good sport

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

I'm not a good sport

ughhhhhhh help me out here. What am I missing exactly?

19 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahahaah I saw that. That was clear targeting. 

His name is Tiger, like Auburn the call won't be in his favor. 

Super fun third round. I hate tomorrow Has to start so freaking weather because of bad weather though. Groups of 3 and the Leaders tee off around 9 am eastern time? Yikes. That is a tough turnaround. 

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Super fun third round. I hate tomorrow Has to start so freaking weather because of bad weather though. Groups of 3 and the Leaders tee off around 9 am eastern time? Yikes. That is a tough turnaround. 

7:30 am ET. Reminds me of the time Junuh resurrected his career in the Match on Bagger Vance.

67599.jpg

thumbs_foggy-morning.JPG.jpg

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

7:30 am ET. Reminds me of the time Junuh resurrected his career in the Match on Bagger Vance.

67599.jpg

Beautiful❤..............anytime now Judge Smails is due to drive by bitchin bout the gopher problem😂

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

Beautiful❤..............anytime now Judge Smails is due to drive by bitchin bout the gopher problem😂

I Love golf and horse racing movies lol. Probably due to the beautiful morning scenery. 

8 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

67599.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just watched that a few weeks ago to prepare for the masters!!!!!!!!!! Most underrated Will Smith and Matt Damon movie!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH great pull WINS!!!!!!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just watched that a few weeks ago to prepare for the masters!!!!!!!!!! Most underrated Will Smith and Matt Damon movie!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH great pull WINS!!!!!!

Absolutely one of my favorite all time.  As you said, one of the best performances for all of the actors, as well as probably the best Charlize Theron has ever looked.  Yowzer. 

CgbwDFoWQAIsvi1.jpg

003 Charlize Theron as Adele Invergordon.jpg

11 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Absolutely one of my favorite all time.  As you said, one of the best performances for all of the actors, as well as probably the best Charlize Theron has ever looked.  Yowzer. 

CgbwDFoWQAIsvi1.jpg

GOT DANG RIGHT!!!! MAN what a all star cast. 

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

CgbwDFoWQAIsvi1.jpg

She is hot......even till this day........was amazed at how she become unrecognizable in the movie she played female murderer........within weeks was back to normal......forget the name of movie based on true story.

28 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

She is hot......even till this day........was amazed at how she become unrecognizable in the movie she played female murderer........within weeks was back to normal......forget the name of movie based on true story.

MONSTER!!! Yes. She won a Oscar for this. Absolutely amazing performance. 

monny.png

Bad Tee shot on the second hole par 5 cost Tiger a realistic shot at birdie. SMH. 

Archived