**OFFICIAL 2019 MASTERS THREAD**

Barnacle

BOOM! Tiger 1 back now. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then 2 straight Bogeys rimming out of the hole on each. Molinari just staying the course. 

Just now, AUBwins said:

Then 2 straight Bogeys rimming out of the hole on each. Molinari just staying the course. 

NONE OF US TURNED ON THE MASTERS ON A SUNDAY TO WATCH THIS FREAKING DUDE PAR EVERY FREAKING HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. This dude is pissing me off. JUST MELT ALREADY! hahahaha

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLLLLLLLLLLLY Molinari blinks. Tiger and Koepka are 1 back. 

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLLLLLLLLLLLY Molinari blinks. Tiger and Koepka are 1 back. 

So you’re a fan of 

Duke basketball 

Tiger 

Lebron 

and Aaron Rodgers

yikes 

Brooooooooooooooooooooooks with 2 clutch par saves in a row!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Yiiiiiiiikes then he pulled a Spieth and hits it in to the water on 12. SMH. 

Tiger effect. 

Wow...just walked in from church and turned on the TV...and the wheels fell off for four guys ….totally new tournament now...gonna be an interesting hour ahead.

Well Tiger won it..

Lot of crow to be eaten around the sports world today from folks who adamantly proclaimed in recent years that he would never win another major. 

8 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well Tiger won it..

Lot of crow to be eaten around the sports world today from folks who adamantly proclaimed in recent years that he would never win another major. 

I’d like to know which celeb model gave him his mojo back.

That was so much fun the last 2 days!!! Watched every minute of it and loved it all. Was rooting for Koepka but teenage age me who was a Tiger fanboy and who played Tiger Woods PGA Golf religiously is happy!!! lol WOOOOO!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Happy for him. He had plenty of missed opportunities to take this earlier in the day.  Happy he was able to take it late. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

Happy for him. He had plenty of missed opportunities to take this earlier in the day.  Happy he was able to take it late. 

I am just glad we did not get a WTF Danny Willet kind of winner!!!! lol THIS IS A WIN!!!

Gang, that felt just as good as AU’s victory over UNC. Tiger was “back” last year but just couldn’t quite get over the hump. Long may his reign last again. I imagine he’s got a 5 year window where he can still be a favorite in the majors 

5 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Gang, that felt just as good as AU’s victory over UNC. Tiger was “back” last year but just couldn’t quite get over the hump. Long may his reign last again. I imagine he’s got a 5 year window where he can still be a favorite in the majors 

He is 43. It will be tough for him at this age to always be in contention in Majors outside the Masters where he always will do well at. I think this is his best shot at a non Masters major win with 2 courses in the rotation that he has had lots of success at in Pebble Beach and Bethpage Black. 

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He is 43. It will be tough for him at this age to always be in contention in Majors outside the Masters where he always will do well at. I think this is his best shot at a non Masters major win with 2 courses in the rotation that he has had lots of success at in Pebble Beach and Bethpage Black. 

He had a top 10 at the British last year and go 2nd at the PGA and won the tour championship. This wasn’t a fluke and 43 isn’t that old. He’s not going to dominate like in the past, but I think he’s got another 5 years of very competitive golf in him if he keeps in shape like we know he will

Today's round was typical Masters style.  Many players were up then down then back up.  The patrons (a Masters term) were great.  I have not been a Tiger fan but you have to feel good for him.  The way many of the players greeted him afterwards shows the respect they have for him.  I really enjoyed watching the entire tournament but especially today. 

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

That was so much fun the last 2 days!!! Watched every minute of it and loved it all. Was rooting for Koepka but teenage age me who was a Tiger fanboy and who played Tiger Woods PGA Golf religiously is happy!!! lol WOOOOO!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Same here with Tiger Woods PGA Golf on the 360.........of course it started with Golden Tee in Aladin's Castle😂.

Good for Tiger!!!..........not a fanboy but do love the fact he was able rise from the ashes........people forget he's human.......great win 👍

Archived