2020 5* F Greg Brown (Texas)

aucanucktiger

20 hours ago, boomstick said:

Splitting hairs a bit because I still think it helps with GB3, but I think Thor plays the 5 for us. I think you’re looking at a front court of Thor and Stretch at 5 and Williams and Moore at 4. Brown would play 3, or 4 in a tight, but the depth in the front court should be very helpful to us in regards to GB3’s recruitment. 

I havent seen enough of Thor to know his skills, but he definitely looks long enough to play the 5. Looks longer than 6 8 in the clips I've seen.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's yet another twist on GB. Evan Daniels picks Texas & Hooks is subsequently conceding defeat.

Just now, War to the Eagle said:

What?  So confused.

What's confusing? One of the best reporter predictors predicts Texas & one of our biggest basketball boosters follows by basically conceding defeat.

13 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Here's yet another twist on GB. Evan Daniels picks Texas & Hooks is subsequently conceding defeat.

That sounds pretty opposite to what several on other sites have said. There's still a ways to go in his recruiting before he commits.  

35 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Any insight into what happened?  It seemed like we were leading until this based on what everybody has been saying.

3 minutes ago, Auburn 6 said:

Any insight into what happened?  It seemed like we were leading until this based on what everybody has been saying.

Basketball recruiting is a cruel beast.

47 minutes ago, boomstick said:

That sounds pretty opposite to what several on other sites have said. There's still a ways to go in his recruiting before he commits.  

With the way Josh Christopher recruitment went down and how crazy Jalen Green's is getting? I bet Greg Brown's recruitment will have many twist and turns before he announces next Friday.

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

What's confusing? One of the best reporter predictors predicts Texas & one of our biggest basketball boosters follows by basically conceding defeat.

I guess not confusing...more disappointing.

1 hour ago, boomstick said:

I know but Evan Daniels is a staggering 82 out of 83 on his picks this year plus hooks is not the type to give up on somebody Landing at AU.

Lol. Not 1 single mention of Greg Brown or ANY basketball talk on the Texas 247 page. No thread's about Evan's crystal ball. No thread's wondering where he will go. NOTHING. They dgaf!!!! They care less about basketball than the gumps.... Glad he's going somewhere who will appreciate his talent's...... SMH. 

Evan Daniels doesn't have a prediction for Jalen Green. That's really interesting to me. I feel like JG as a potential teammate would be a pretty integral factor into GB's decision, so since he isn't factoring that in...I mean, IDK. 

58 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

So is this like legit done @ this point, or are we just getting less confident?

Nothing is done in basketball recruiting til a commit is made & NLI signed. Expect another roller coaster ride here for another week & a half.

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol. Not 1 single mention of Greg Brown or ANY basketball talk on the Texas 247 page. No thread's about Evan's crystal ball. No thread's wondering where he will go. NOTHING. They dgaf!!!! They care less about basketball than the gumps.... Glad he's going somewhere who will appreciate his talent's...... SMH. 

Stay positive broseth. If we can land Green it’s gotta he more tempting for Brown.

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dude! What's wrong with you? Who is our coach? Who??? It's not over!!!

31 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Stay positive broseth. If we can land Green it’s gotta he more tempting for Brown.

Evan Daniels with a crystal ball this late is the kiss of death. If it was some other rando I wouldn't pay it that much attention. But he only makes picks this late when he's sure. 

38 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Evan Daniels with a crystal ball this late is the kiss of death. If it was some other rando I wouldn't pay it that much attention. But he only makes picks this late when he's sure. 

8B0E22B5-2FDA-467F-864A-AFF4A48D09F4.png

Agreed with you though, Texas fans couldn’t seem to care any less about him coming there. Look at that record 🙄

52F16618-BE82-4F60-9AB2-7DC457A951F6.jpeg
waxed by providence

84AB46F8-48DF-42EE-9918-F961E17A2968.jpeg
almost gassed by 40 against WVU

4 minutes ago, Zeek said:

8B0E22B5-2FDA-467F-864A-AFF4A48D09F4.png

Agreed with you though, Texas fans couldn’t seem to care any less about him coming there. Look at that record 🙄

52F16618-BE82-4F60-9AB2-7DC457A951F6.jpeg
waxed by providence

84AB46F8-48DF-42EE-9918-F961E17A2968.jpeg
almost gassed by 40 against WVU

Lol oh trust me them and Shaka freaking suck. No argument there.... I wonder if the violent 180 change literally overnight on brown is because JG have him word that he's going pro.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol oh trust me them and Shaka freaking suck. No argument there.... I wonder if the violent 180 change literally overnight on brown is because JG have him word that he's going pro.

Maybe, I hate that pro route option.

58 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Dammit I hate when you and Jeff agree.

50 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Dammit I hate when you and Jeff agree.

EWWWWWWWWWWW  YOU TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!! lol 

rewrew.gif

• ellitor changed the title to ***2020 5* F Greg Brown (Commit Watch: 4/24, 2 PM CT) ***

He’s been liking some Auburn stuff but I don’t see it happening

Archived