2020 5* F Greg Brown (Texas)

aucanucktiger

1 minute ago, Rednilla said:

I was saying the only way I think we'll get him is if Green commits to us first

Don't think that's the case if his dad really doesn't want him at Texas.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@GwillMac6 Curious as to how you saw this. There is no AU Bball board on Rivals, free or otherwise & the Main Board isn't free.

Lol there is a secret Auburn basketball forum. I will link here. It's on the James Madison rivals forum which is free. Some Auburn guys have made it the Auburn basketball rivals free board basically!!! Hahaha.

https://jamesmadison.forums.rivals.com/forums/jmu-purple.8/

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol there is a secret Auburn basketball forum. I will link here. It's on the James Madison rivals forum which is free. Some Auburn guys have made it the Auburn basketball rivals free board basically!!! Hahaha.

Lol. JMU has to hate AU... Well the 10 or so fans they have. lol

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

How freaking weird would it be if we got brown and not green!?? That would be so strange!!!! Idk how I would process that!!! Lol

Honestly, we can't.  Consider landing those two and with Cooper...not only has something like never happened for Auburn BB, it's never happened for Auburn FB either.

15th has to go our way or I think there is zero chance...but I am not an insider - I know nothing.

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

You ain't lying Gwill. Dang I had to exit and come back in to make sure it wasn't an AU board. We straight jacked their site hahahaha

On 4/6/2020 at 8:39 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Funniest Auburn thing I've seen in the last few days. Thanks for clueing the board in.

On 4/6/2020 at 4:28 PM, GwillMac6 said:

How freaking weird would it be if we got brown and not green!?? That would be so strange!!!! Idk how I would process that!!! Lol

Id be lowkey saddened, I feel like we need that scoring sorely after last season. Greg is gonna be a swiss knife, but sometimes you just need unstoppable buckets, and its way harder to do that here as a forward vs a guard 

38 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Not an update to us. We’ve talked about it since GWill found the info on the free auburn basketball message board a.k.a. the James Madison rivals board. LOL

34 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not an update to us. We’ve talked about it since GWill found the info on the free auburn basketball message board a.k.a. the James Madison rivals board. LOL

I still think that is one of the oddest things I’ve seen, that a JMU board is basically an AU board lol

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I still think that is one of the oddest things I’ve seen, that a JMU board is basically an AU board lol

How ironic is it that we stole their softball coach? While the team is struggling now the next 2 class are lights out so the team could be poised for a nice rebound

I had completely written off Brown as a texas lock. All the recent AU chatter is starting to make my ears perk up. Going to be an interesting month in bball cruitin

56 minutes ago, gravejd said:

I had completely written off Brown as a texas lock. All the recent AU chatter is starting to make my ears perk up. Going to be an interesting month in bball cruitin

crossing_fingers_kevin_bacon.gif

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I couldnt imagine how pissed Bama fans would be if we landed the big remaining 3. They've been gassing up landing a few JuCo recruits lol

Jalen and Greg and whom?

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Kuminga is what I'm guessing he means.

I lost track of him; thought Auburn was 'out'.  

Hope we are still in because I think Auburn is about to start getting a couple of kids each year who hope to be "one and done".  In reality, probably one could develop quick enough to make it happen.

Auburn is now very relevant.

2 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I lost track of him; thought Auburn was 'out'.  

Nope. Haven't seen that even remotely hinted anywhere.

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I couldnt imagine how pissed Bama fans would be if we landed the big remaining 3. They've been gassing up landing a few JuCo recruits lol

Could care a less what crappy program Bama thinks. We are past that. We should care about what Duke, Gonzaga, Michigan and Kansas think. Who gives a crap about piss ant Bama thinks.

11 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Could care a less what crappy program Bama thinks. We are past that. We should care about what Duke, Gonzaga, Michigan and Kansas think. Who gives a crap about piss ant Bama thinks.

AFBB8213-4E02-4023-AB14-B0A18AA7A9FC.gif9029D7F3-B1EA-4E0E-A712-24ECB2F58484.gif73831485-36FF-4A3B-A34B-AA9FCAD5271A.gif

Greg Brown and his dad have always really liked Auburn even when we were not his leader, we have been in the thick of it. Now it looks like we may lead. Can you imagine if we get Green Brown along with Cooper etc...it would be the Best Auburn BB class at least on paper ever!

14 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Who is this "bama" you speak of? Are they juco?

Archived