2020 5* F Greg Brown (Texas)

aucanucktiger

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Looks like the new logo has made its way to the Athletics side. 

Would be an unbelievable addition to the team if we can somehow pull him in. I had gotten use to the idea of adding another 5 star type player with Cooper so it would be somewhat disappointing to not get the 2nd 5 star this cycle. Which still seems odd to say as Auburn was getting 0 five stars up until a couple years ago

I spent a good bit of time this morning watching video on him(listening WJOX,TOO....MUCH FUN)......GOOD GRACIOUS!!!!!.....Other than needing serious weight, I see no flaws in this kid as HS player.....Obviously, it will be different in college but this guy is bigtime

I'd feel a little better about our chances if he looked a bit happier in that pic with Barkley. How can anyone be around sir charles and not have a smile on their face? 

4 hours ago, gravejd said:

I'd feel a little better about our chances if he looked a bit happier in that pic with Barkley. How can anyone be around sir charles and not have a smile on their face? 

He doesn't look very enthused in any of the pictures.

On 12/1/2019 at 11:10 AM, dyehardfanAU said:

I hope Mister Brown found him a few co-eds to enjoy the big win with.

We aren't Louisville!  :laugh:

15 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I guess we did not have any Under Armored Socks for him to put on.....

it is odd that they are intentionally spun around so the nike logo is showing. Crazy how these kids are associated with an apparel company before they ever make it out of high school. Schools getting punished left and right for stupid crap and the shoe companies get free reign to do whatever they want. SMH

Archived