Null

Sign in to follow this  
aucanucktiger

5* Greg Brown, forward (2020)

According to mulitple sources we are apparently in the top four for this franchise-type guy out of Texas, would obviously be a mammoth addition. Sorry I don't have his specs. 

Ok, this is like dream class territory I'm getting into here, but think of pulling in Cooper, Kessler, Boston and Brown in the same class. Holy Ship

Edited by tigerbrotha12

Regardless of what happens Danjel and Chuma won’t be at AU when this kid arrives. He’d have every opportunity to start and be the man. Can only imagine the type of lob passes Sharife could throw to this dude and Okoro

Kid definitely has game but will need to add at least 20 pounds of muscle to play in SEC. Moves well, can almost jump over the rim (little exaggeration), his jump is also quick not just high,  and a nice stroke but extremely thin. Still has time to fill out. He would be a great addition and would be another great shot blocker.

Edited by AuburnNTexas

Its funny how we apparently were interested in this guy for a while but I only just started hearing about him yesterday

18 points away from a perfect prospect, damn. Itd be crazy if we got both of our highest rated recruits ever in the same class

theres a player comparison I wanted to make but I forgot.

Right now he seems likes going to be a fantastic on and off ball slasher, really solid ball handler for a SF, and tall/long for that position as well. If he can get a league avg three ball going, he could be a problem