Bruce signed new five year deal

Gene Loblaw

19 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

FINALLY I get to experience in real time what it is like to see someone respond with as much excitement as myself.  WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

For a second there, I thought you were going to say this above 🤣

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

For a second there, I thought you were going to say this above 🤣

HAHAHAHAHAHHA at first I say like ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then I was like HECK YAH!!!!! I see what you did there!!! LETS GO FAM!!!!!! lol. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!!!! Auburn was robbed of a Natty in Bball AND we got a absolute bargain to keep our great coach. WOOOO!!!!! WAR EAGLE ALLEN GREENE!!!

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA at first I say like ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh then I was like HECK YAH!!!!! I see what you did there!!! LETS GO FAM!!!!!! lol

You know my best thoughts are when it is past sleep time.  Haha. 

Just now, AUBwins said:

You know my best thoughts are when it is past sleep time.  Haha. 

I see you are living Bruuuuuuuuuuce's mantra. WHY SLEEP WHEN YOU CAN JUST SING SUGAR SUGAR!!!! lol

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

I see you are living Bruuuuuuuuuuce's mantra. WHY SLEEP WHEN YOU CAN JUST SING SUGAR SUGAR!!!! lol

It's WE GOT JARED! or WE HAD JARED! Ok, now I'm depressed and will go sulk in my own misery until I fall asleep. Maybe I will dream of Final Fours with Bruce since we got BRUCE FOR 5 MORE YEARS AT LEAST!! WAR BRUCE!

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

It's WE GOT JARED! or WE HAD JARED! Ok, now I'm depressed and will go sulk in my own misery until I fall asleep. Maybe I will dream of Final Fours with Bruce since we got BRUCE FOR 5 MORE YEARS AT LEAST!! WAR BRUCE!

Why do you think I did not call it that now lol?...................... IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!! I WANT MY POINT GUARD BACK!!!!!!

15 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Why do you think I did not call it that now lol?...................... IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!! I WANT MY POINT GUARD BACK!!!!!!

Should have caught that it was intentional.  Now you can go to sleep and dream if Final 4s too. 

Archived