Happy Gameday! A Day game thread!

AUBwins

Pass before TD would have been a pick six in the flats for Joey vs most SEC starting Ds. Pulled it off in this game, inexperienced D back hesitated.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, aucanucktiger said:

Pass before TD would have been a pick six in the flats for Joey vs most SEC starting Ds. Pulled it off in this game, inexperienced D back hesitated.

Yeah that would’ve been a turnover 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

I haven't kept up with Spring football this year so just watching the first 4 possessions with 1 each for our QBs:

1a: Willis

1b: Nix

3: Gatewood

4: Sandberg

Nix

Gatewood

Willis

Sandberg

I hope him being a freshman doesn't prevent Bo from starting. Jalen Hurts and dude at Clemson both started as freshmen and were highly successful. Hopefully Gus is smart enough to reward him with the starting position IF he earns it.

It’s hard to tel anything here of course. All have done some good things and bad things 

Nix is going to make mistakes but first impressions are he always has his eyes downfield...nice touch on the ball and seems to sell the zone read which is huge imo

I like what I'm seeing from the offense. Hard to say from spring ball though if we should excited about the offense looking better or the possibility of the defense regressing 😰

Wow that safety valve dumpoff under pessure by Nix was impressive IMO! I have to say the OL is looking like they did in November. 

Just now, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Willis made the great deep ball but in my opinion Bo looks more confident and is making better reads 

Right now I have Nix

Malik/Gatewood tbh 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Right now I have Nix

Malik/Gatewood tbh 

After 2 possessions and just based on this "game" that's how I have it as well. I also think RB's (from the limited touches) are: Martin, Williams, Whitlow. 

Archived