Happy Gameday! A Day game thread!

AUBwins

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DAG said:

Seth is amazing. Throw it up to him 

Yep..he's looking like the kind of guys we usually end up trying to defend on those 50:50 ball...…..goes and gets the ball..does not just wait for it to arrive in his hands.

So I think it is fair to say it will be Nix vs Gatewood since they seem to be playing with the 1s 

27 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

JS was the #2 DT in his class, I’m still recovering from being bamboozled with that before I trust a recruiting site again lol

Yeah lol I thought u would bring that up. But just looking at his tape I knew he was an actual dual threat.

some nice little passes in the gaps behind the LOS by Nix....quick delivery...... 

It’s going to be a great battle between Nix and Gatewood for the starting position. Willis and Sandburg have some ground to make up to get back into the competition.

1 minute ago, drsteve87 said:

It’s going to be a great battle between Nix and Gatewood for the starting position. Willis and Sandburg have some ground to make up to get back into the competition.

JMO but they are both out of it....just a matter of whether MW continues to chase his QB dreams...

Archived