Uga Cheating

twilli13

So tonight I was reading some coverage on the A day game and got to reading about recruiting and got pissed all over again about the George Pickens flip to Uga. Then I remembered it was Uga and Kirby. I remembered this guy has been pulling the top players from multiple random States, often times with literally no inclination the player was going to end up at Uga until the commitment. Complete left field shocks. Either this guy plays the let's keep a secret game like no other or they are paying recruits. Reminded me how much i hate the mutts and Kirby since hes one through and through. All I have to ever hear is s*** about Auburn cheats when I'm pretty damn sure that dopey Dr. Pepper guy looking goober is cheating Saban style better than Saban even could. How do I calm this anger?

1 minute ago, twilli13 said:

So tonight I was reading some coverage on the A day game and got to reading about recruiting and got pissed all over again about the George Pickens flip to Uga. Then I remembered it was Uga and Kirby. I remembered this guy has been pulling the top players from multiple random States, often times with literally no inclination the player was going to end up at Uga until the commitment. Complete left field shocks. Either this guy plays the let's keep a secret game like no other or they are paying recruits. Reminded me how much i hate the mutts and Kirby since hes one through and through. All I have to ever hear is s*** about Auburn cheats when I'm pretty damn sure that dopey Dr. Pepper guy looking goober is cheating Saban style better than Saban even could. How do I calm this anger?

Just for future reference we don't bring that player up on these forums anymore.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Just for future reference we don't bring that player up on these forums anymore.

Haha but I just did. So.....

37 minutes ago, twilli13 said:

Your sins will find you out! (those are Kirby's no doubt!)

8 minutes ago, WarValenta said:

Bowl cut learned from da king of cheaters, ncaa doesn’t have the teeth to police stuff anymore, as long as the money keeps funneling in, its like the Wild West....

It just dawned on me about how much Kirby's hair do reminds me of Jim Carey's in "Dumb & Dumber"

image.jpeg

7 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Your sins will find you out! (those are Kirby's no doubt!)

It just dawned on me about how much Kirby's hair do reminds me of Jim Carey's in "Dumb & Dumber"

image.jpeg

All he needs is a visor to border those bangs🤣

Everybody pays players. Let’s be real. He’s not cheating any more than every other major D1 school is. He’s most likely offering more money and selling UGA better than other schools. Recruiting is a dirty game, no other way around it.

5 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Doc, are you on steroids?😂😂For the record, I do not like Kirby either.

Yep!! those and some other stuff for inflammation & pain.

3 minutes ago, WarGolfEagle said:

Everybody pays players. Let’s be real. He’s not cheating any more than every other major D1 school is. He’s most likely offering more money and selling UGA better than other schools. Recruiting is a dirty game, no other way around it.

You know though....every so often there is one that brings a breath of fresh air and gets it right. Dear God in Heaven I hope it is us that gets it right.

1 hour ago, WarGolfEagle said:

That's like saying everybody breaks the speed limit. True. But some go 5 over, some go 10 over, some go 80 in a 35. Schools do not all cheat equally.

8 hours ago, WarValenta said:

Bowl cut learned from da king of cheaters, ncaa doesn’t have the teeth to police stuff anymore, as long as the money keeps funneling in, its like the Wild West....

Will be interesting t see what comes out of the roundball investigation, whether that changes NCAA modus operandi.

6 hours ago, AUght2win said:

That's like saying everybody breaks the speed limit. True. But some go 5 over, some go 10 over, some go 80 in a 35. Schools do not all cheat equally.

UGA is 80 in 35.

JMO but you folks need to turn your attention to our crop of WRs.....could be that the un-named player realized he would be red shirted and then still find himself behind Schwartz, McClain, Williams, and several more for a few years.       

He's gone....well he was never even here.....but the good news is that we can use his slot for someone who will be able to help the team.  

6 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Rivals

Yeah, I am wondering why this thread is here. I got excited and though there was newfound evidence or something. Time to let go of Pickens.

i know this sounds sappy but i would rather a kid come to auburn because he loves auburn and not because he was paid. and as for kirby i hope they catch him and do him like cersai lannister. strip him down and make him walk the streets getting pelted with garbage while while auburn fans chant......SHAME SHAME SHAME...........

What is done is done.  No need to bring up. Besides the guy is not very bright and most likely will not even qualify.  He has a better chance of ending up on your Netflix with Last Chance U than on CBS playing Auburn this upcoming season. 

10 hours ago, AUght2win said:

Schools do not all cheat equally.

Also, schools do not get punished equally.

We all know Pickens has great potential, and it was nice thinking about him and Seth Williams making plays.  But it is counterbalanced by his complete lack of character.  He MAY wind up a big contributor at UGA but it is more likely he will just be a headache and a bust.  Fortunately, it's not a position of need for us and I'm happy I don't have to root for him. Just don't like the guy, and I didn't like him even when he was committed to us.  It will be much easier and more natural to be rooting against him. We've got a great core group of receivers,  and we don't need the kind of locker room distraction he is sure to bring.

Remember when Hugh Freeze took over at Ole Miss? people kept wondering how is Hugh able to sign top classes from the get go. He ended up with a top 3 classes while he was there. Now we know how Hugh was able to sign a bunch of 4 and 5 recruits every year. Now, it looks like we're seeing the same thing with Kirby Smart signing top classes at Georgia since he's been at uga.

Archived