Finally...

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Not ignorant at all.  Glad you and 50k fans or so a game love it.  Enjoy.

But I just posted a funny meme.  You got pedantic.

Lol. You want to talk about feelings? I'm the pedant? 

You got us here, Titan.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Sorry soccer stole your girlfriend? 

I've said a couple of times now I'm glad soccer is doing well and hope Nashville has similar success.

It still is what it is in relation to other sports in the hearts and minds of ATL and GA residents.  Sorry that wounds you.

And again, you're the one that decided to respond to a jab meme at UGA and Falcons fans with some pedantic stuff about soccer, then get twisted up about it when I made a light jab.  

"Hey everyone, turns out some black and red teams within the Georgia borders have won a championship before.  Who knew?  Thanks, man!" <_<

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I've said a couple of times now I'm glad soccer is doing well and hope Nashville has similar success.

It still is what it is in relation to other sports in the hearts and minds of ATL and GA residents.  Sorry that wounds you.

Oh, Titan. Don't do that bush league BS. The thing where you just say the same incorrect thing and then try to implicate me by bringing emotion into it? Maybe you should take a break from the Political forum? Seriously. That's pathetic and you know.

PS- You brought insults into this.

And again, you're the one that decided to respond to a jab meme at UGA and Falcons fans with some pedantic stuff about soccer, then get twisted up about it when I made a light jab.  

You sure this isn't where it got pedantic? You sure your feelings didn't get hurt just because I merely mentioned my soccer team?

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

"Hey everyone, turns out some black and red teams within the Georgia borders have won a championship before.  Who knew?  Thanks, man!" <_<

Aw, gosh. You really are upset. I'd say I won't bring soccer into the football forum anymore, but if golf memes about rivals are fair game, then I reckon everything is. Sweet!

Is this a football forum or foosball forum ? Can’t tell here.

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Oh, Titan. Don't do that bush league BS. The thing where you just say the same incorrect thing and then try to implicate me by bringing emotion into it? Maybe you should take a break from the Political forum? Seriously. That's pathetic and you know.

PS- You brought insults into this.

This doesn't have anything to do with politics.  That was a good conversation.

And if the worst insult I ever put out there (if we can truly call it one) is "Plus....it's soccer," let me know when my sainthood application goes through.

You sure this isn't where it got pedantic? You sure your feelings didn't get hurt just because I merely mentioned my soccer team?

Nope.  Pretty sure the second someone posted something to show that some team somewhere in red and black had won something, it got a little pedantic.  It just dug a bit deeper when in response I didn't show the apparently required amount of deference to ATL United and their fanbase.

Aw, gosh. You really are upset. I'd say I won't bring soccer into the football forum anymore, but if golf memes about rivals are fair game, then I reckon everything is. Sweet!

Awww.  I'm sorry.  We won't say any less than intensely interested things about MLS anymore.

Maybe this will help.

buttspray.gif

This old joke needs an update:

"An atheist, a vegan, a CrossFitter and a soccer fan all went into a bar.  How did I know?  They told everyone within two minutes."

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Nah, but you sure are carrying on like one of those loonies in the smack talk forum. You went kindergarten with a quickness. Not normally like you.

And if the worst insult I ever put out there (if we can truly call it one) is "Plus....it's soccer," let me know when my sainthood application goes through.

Sadly, that was your best insult. Guess you weren't emotionally prepared for a response. 

Nope.  Pretty sure the second someone posted something to show that some team somewhere in red and black had won something, it got a little pedantic.  

I mean... I even offered a disclaimer and everything... but I guess I'm the sensitive one. 

6 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Awww.  I'm sorry.  We won't say any less than intensely interested things about MLS anymore.

Maybe this will help.

buttspray.gif

Christ, man. Grow the hell up. 

:(

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

This old joke needs an update:

"An atheist, a vegan, a CrossFitter and a soccer fan all went into a bar.  How did I know?  They told everyone within two minutes."

"Dur hur, soccer sux."
"I like soccer."
"LOOK AT THE BUTTHURT SOCCER DORK, HE WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT"

You're really breaking new ground here. 

Just to make sure we're all clear that the original meme wasn't technically correct, I offer these other examples of teams with red and black primary color schemes, within the state of Georgia, who have won championships in recent memory:

North Gwinnett High School.  2017 State Champs:

2367633_85e71b6362434c848c18c92b1d761e75.jpg

Valdosta State University, 2012 Division II National Champs:

f832ffc5bbb901244f60f737f8609689.jpg

UGA Equestrian:

_JPK9076-L.jpg

UGA Gymnastics:

Georgia_2016_NCAA_Womens_Swimming_Championship_Lunn-19.jpg

Please, if anyone can think of an others we've so carelessly overlooked, feel free to add them.

45 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Or I could, you know, just have been an ATL resident and gone to a dozen or so games and still visit the city regularly and remain attached to the city in many ways, to include following the other sports teams. 

How much time did you spend listening to ATL sports radio the last two years? How many ATL residents are you connected to on social media? How much time have you spent around the city since the team's inception?

You're clueless. But hey, you already said you just want troll soccer fans. Whoa. That's a hot new take. 

God do they still have to listen to Buck and Kincade and  Chuck, The King, Oliver.if so I feel bad for them

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

God do they still have to listen to Buck and Kincade and  Chuck, The King, Oliver.if so I feel bad for them

Not sure about Buck and Kincade. I think they might've finally been shown the door. Pretty sure Kang and dorky ass Matt Chernoff are still on. Good gravy, they are terrible.

Dukes and Bell on 92.9 in the afternoons are great. Mike Bell is hilarious. Definitely a dude's dude and deceptively smart. 

17 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Nope.  Pretty sure the second someone posted something to show that some team somewhere in red and black had won something, it got a little pedantic.  It just dug a bit deeper when in response I didn't show the apparently required amount of deference to ATL United and their fanbase.

Maybe this will help.

buttspray.gif

I know the meaning of the gif but what the heck is going on in that gif. 

Btw: Atlanta resident Brad Lester shared the OP.

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

No earthly.

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Btw: Atlanta resident Brad Lester shared the OP.

Where?

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Not sure about Buck and Kincade. I think they might've finally been shown the door. Pretty sure Kang and dorky ass Matt Chernoff are still on. Good gravy, they are terrible.

Dukes and Bell on 92.9 in the afternoons are great. Mike Bell is hilarious. Definitely a dude's dude and deceptively smart. 

....damn  Bell has been around Atl since the late 90's. His mouth has gotten him in a little trouble at times 

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

My guess would be he had a really really bad fart

Just now, augolf1716 said:

....damn  Bell has been around Atl since the late 90's. His mouth has gotten him in a little trouble at times 

Yeah. Definitely leans incorrect, politically speaking. And he parties. Hard. 

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Where?

I meant the meme not the OP. I read somewhere that him and Ziemba both shared it. Have not actually placed eyes on it.

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

My guess would be he had a really really bad fart

To the trainer’s credit, he was well prepared for it. Soccer players must have really bad farts very often. 

• 3 weeks later...

Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I live in GA, and didn't know they had a soccer team here. Of course I have to admit the only way I'm watching soccer is if it's women's, and they're playing in lingerie.

Archived