Rayjon Tucker, arguably the best graduate transfer on the market, declared for the NBA Draft on Monday, but he's leaving the option open to return to college, he tells 247Sports.

"I declared, but keeping my eligibility," Tucker said.

Tucker, a 6-foot-5 guard out of Charlotte, had originally announced that he would graduate from Little Rock and transfer. Tucker then took an official visit to West Virginia this past weekend.

"I loved the coaching staff and the guys on the team we really vibed well and the people of West Virginia are great," Tucker said about his visit. 

While he's actively looking into the NBA Draft, he's also scheduling more college visits. Tucker told 247Sports that he intends to visit Auburn this coming weekend.

To go with WVU and Auburn, Tucker said he's also still considering North Carolina, Memphis, South Carolina, Iowa State, Kansas and Arkansas.

Tucker averaged 2o.3 points and 6.7 rebounds this past season. He connected on 72 three-pointers and shot 41.1-percent from three on the year. Tucker played his first two collegiate seasons at Florida Gulf Coast.

If Tucker opts for college, he would be eligible to play next year.