college football preview mags

aubiefifty

which ones do you guys think is the most accurate and fair? and does the phil steele post a decent amount of info on each team or just small articles betters use? thanx in advance

That far in advance it is like picking a top 25 in the spring. It is usually a waste of time but they do sell the magazines.

• WarTiger changed the title to college football preview mags

i have heard from several people that betters use phil steeles mag to help them with their bets because he is accurate?

2 hours ago, Slammer1 said:

what  is simvastatin used for?

Cholesterol and triglycerides

22 hours ago, Slammer1 said:

Health wise; it’s probably a good thing you don’t know what it is used for.

On 4/18/2019 at 9:22 AM, James Howell said:

I cant remember when I last purchased one of those mags but when I did I purchased them for the cheerleader pictorial not for information on football.

lol same here whenever I bought Athlons mag it was only for the cheerleaders section my brothers wife actually caught him looking at one with me once and she said out loud " they must have a lot of pervs that print out those football magazines"

1 hour ago, KnightTiger said:

lol same here whenever I bought Athlons mag it was only for the cheerleaders section my brothers wife actually caught him looking at one with me once and she said out loud " they must have a lot of pervs that print out those football magazines"

Lindys was also very good.

On 4/20/2019 at 12:22 PM, Slammer1 said:

cholesterol medication Statin drug.

I get the Phil Steele every year because of the massive amount of information in it. I keep it handy while watching games and any question that comes up during the game can usually be answered quickly.

On 4/18/2019 at 1:22 PM, James Howell said:

I cant remember when I last purchased one of those mags but when I did I purchased them for the cheerleader pictorial not for information on football.

Do tell....

gallery_36155_119_334596.jpg

On 4/17/2019 at 10:29 PM, aubiefifty said:

which ones do you guys think is the most accurate and fair? and does the phil steele post a decent amount of info on each team or just small articles betters use? thanx in advance

I made my mom buy them all when I was a  young, pure Auburn fan. Printed off NSD lists every year and put them in laminate paper as well. The good old days. Can’t answer your question though. Internet took away that passion long time ago. Thanks for reading. 

Archived