2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)

War to the Eagle

13 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Out of curiosity, when was the last time Auburn pulled the number 1 recruit in Alabama? 

If memory serves, Kerryon Johnson in like '15 or '16.

WDE!

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been playing softball all day and stopped in to see if he popped the question , unfortunately no.   of all things on the ball field, my mind wondered to recruiting.  if we keep having defensive players opting out, could it affect our recruiting numbers by position?

32 minutes ago, jared52 said:

I’m hoping he doesn’t consider the AU towel bad luck after that loss. 

Markail Benton played every game his junior year with an Auburn towel in his waistband and we saw where that got us. 😂

Granted he’s at Jacksonville State now. 

42 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Anyone with any idea why the Saturday thing didn’t work out? Commitment video not ready, still not sure where to commit to, was never going to commit on Saturday anyways, etc.?

Kid could of shot the video just wants to wait a little longer. There is going to be another announcement about the NCAA dead period being extended and that will basically hinder the probability of visits further and these kids will pull the trigger. I don’t think Scooby Williams is too far off from committing.

Kid had hammy problems and they got drilled so the spirits probably weren’t super high after that game either 

1 hour ago, The Jboy Show said:

Kid could of shot the video just wants to wait a little longer. There is going to be another announcement about the NCAA dead period being extended and that will basically hinder the probability of visits further and these kids will pull the trigger. I don’t think Scooby Williams is too far off from committing.

Kid had hammy problems and they got drilled so the spirits probably weren’t super high after that game either 

Welcome to the site, we appreciate any information you can bring us.

8 minutes ago, AUMASTERS said:

Welcome to the site, we appreciate any information you can bring us.

Appreciate the kind words and I will do my best to keep y’all informed. Recruiting is crazy as you guys know but we feel very good about where Auburn is right now

3 hours ago, TheCHF said:

All the Rivals futurecast just rolling in now 😈

Yep! When Andrew bonehead puts in a pick for Auburn you know things are going our way. He’s as Bammer as it gets.

11 minutes ago, The Jboy Show said:

They tend to lag behind our predictions by about a month haha

They lag behind most people's predictions. lol

How do you pronounce this young man's name???

If we have Keith's CB I feel pretty comfortable especially added in with JB's endorsement

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

How do you pronounce this young man's name???

If we have Keith's CB I feel pretty comfortable especially added in with JB's endorsement

"KOOL-aid"

(I've always assumed it's juh-QUINcy but it might be guh-.)

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

"KOOL-aid"

(I've always assumed it's juh-QUINcy but it might be guh-.)

Not gonna lie, maybe my parents sucked at mixing it right but I never really liked Kool-Aid.

Archived