2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)

War to the Eagle

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Why are we trying to apply logic to the illogicality (holy crap! I thought I invented a word but my speller says it's good. Who'd a thunk it?) that is recruiting and 16-18 year old kids? #DoesNotCompute

You just invented “thunk” to me! Is it the past tense of think or ... 😝 

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, toddc said:

You just invented “thunk” to me! Is it the past tense of think or ... 😝 

It's Southern/country past tense for think. lol

57 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It's Southern/country past tense for think. lol

I know I was just messing with you. I live in Alabama and it’s part of our “Rural Dictionary “! Lol

4 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I like the insiders fine, and I know recruiting is very up and down- but I do wish they wouldn’t stuff like “he might commit on this day but he might not.” That just gets everyone worked up and expecting something just to be let down. 

RT

6 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I like the insiders fine, and I know recruiting is very up and down- but I do wish they wouldn’t stuff like “he might commit on this day but he might not.” That just gets everyone worked up and expecting something just to be let down. 

Be careful what you ask for. They could decide to not give info at all as an alternative. It's posts like this that have lost many a insiders on many sites FWIW.

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don't see how something that non-committal gets someone worked up 

Whoot! There it is!

9 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Drama only exists for those who want it to. The rest of us just see people doing their jobs and living their lives.

Recruiting is a rollercoaster ride. You’re setting yourself up for failure if you think a recruit will just pop and commit out of nowhere. It happens sometimes but if you see an insider say “maybe today, maybe not” you might as well just go about your day. It ain’t happening 

Seventeen year olds can change their plans for the day 3 or 4 times even before breakfast so we should just roll with it. It's just a teenager enjoying the moment. 

Unless Kool-aid says he's committing publicly on X-date or time, and then misses it, there's no reason to be concerned about what it means.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Saw some rumblings on Twitter that something might be happening tonight but no idea if legit.

Maybe my post this morning lit a fire...  I didn't intend to get him off high center..     

19 hours ago, Beaker said:

Maybe my post this morning lit a fire...  I didn't intend to get him off high center..     

Yeah, uh, so about that... 

See, what had happened was...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived