2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)

War to the Eagle

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

In not so good recruiting news, Clemson & Bama reporters says Clemson leads for GQM & have since they offered over the Summer. Clemson reporter Anna Hickey is close to putting in a crystal ball pick in for Clemson. We really need him to visit for our rivalry games to try to get some of the momentum back. He hasn't visited AU yet this season.

Andrew Booth 2.0

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Andrew Booth 2.0

It's that damn slide I tell ya.  Can we please build a damn slide that Gus will go down with recruits to keep them from going to slide with Dabo over at Clemson 😁

48 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Doubtful. This kid is special

He’s referring to it as a five star DB that we led for at one point that Clemson ended up landing regardless of how he develops.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

He’s referring to it as a five star DB that we led for at one point that Clemson ended up landing regardless of how he develops.

Yeah that’s more where I mean. GQM passes the eye test a bit more than Booth. 

Well, let's stay positive and keep an eye on it! I like our secondary class so far.

• 3 months later...

Gonna need BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE to help close this one for us since he wants to play both sports at the college level. Kansas has already offered him in bball and football. Bruce>>>>>> Brad Brownell. Clemson is 6-7 in bball so far this season. 

20 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gonna need BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE to help close this one for us since he wants to play both sports at the college level. Kansas has already offered him in bball and football. Bruce>>>>>> Brad Brownell. Clemson is 6-7 in bball so far this season. 

We need BRUCE and Nix on this young man pronto.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 10:17 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Many think he was the #1 player in the state last year. Is the best athlete by far in the state. Way way to early to say AU leads. Huge battle going on for him. But we are in his top 2.

Best athlete in state? That's a big claim Idk

20 hours ago, cole256 said:

Best athlete in state? That's a big claim Idk

Coaches in his area who play aginst and with him say he is. Kid could play baseball, basketball or football in college at very high levels.

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Coaches in his area who play aginst and with him say he is. Kid could play baseball, basketball or football in college at very high levels.

Dee beckwith may be the best I've seen and he has offers to play basketball and football at Tennessee and Florida. And he didn't start playing football until he was a sophomore. He doesn't even know what he's doing yet. 

He could be a wr, te, d end, linebacker, or safety  maybe even QB. Haven't hardly seen anything like him. But I haven't seen GM in person. I just know if you're better than Dee you're damn near ready to be a professional

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GUESS WHO IS VISITING AU TODAY AND WILL BE AT THE BBALL GAME TONIGHT?!?!?!? LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST FBALL CRUTIN NEWS OF 2020 so far for MUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!! I NEEDED THIS!!!! I NEEDED THIS!!!!!!!!!! To get me reinvigorated about fball crutin!!! hahahaha. 

rewewr.gif

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

GUESS WHO IS VISITING AU TODAY AND WILL BE AT THE BBALL GAME TONIGHT?!?!?!? LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST FBALL CRUTIN NEWS OF 2020 so far for MUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!! I NEEDED THIS!!!! I NEEDED THIS!!!!!!!!!! To get me reinvigorated about fball crutin!!! hahahaha. 

rewewr.gif

Who?

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Who?

It is in the GIF SIR!

Just now, McLoofus said:

I don't see any 5*s on our list of targets named Brian, Meg or Lois. 

You are forgetting one other person (a certain MAN who breaks through walls! lmao) in that GIF!!!! lol

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

You are forgetting one other person (a certain MAN who breaks through walls! lmao) in that GIF!!!! lol

Haha, I know. If it's one of Byrd, Mims or Brockermeyer, then I echo your initial sentiments on this matter.

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Haha, I know. If it's one of Byrd, Mims or Brockermeyer, then I echo your initial sentiments on this matter.

WHAT?!?! NO SIR!!! WE ARE TRYING TO BREAK CURSES HERE!!! Though I guess OT crutin is def a curse lately so good point!!! lol. A 5 star DB is on campus today BAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!! One who goes by the nick name of KOOL AIDE! lmao. Never signed a 5 star corner in the star era!!! LETS CLOSE THE GAP AND DO THIS LOOFY!!!!!! lol

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

WHAT?!?! NO SIR!!! WE ARE TRYING TO BREAK CURSES HERE!!! Though I guess OT crutin is def a curse lately so good point!!! lol. A 5 star DB is on campus today BAY BAAAAAAAY!!!!!! One who goes by the nick name of KOOL AIDE! lmao. Never signed a 5 star corner in the star era!!! LETS CLOSE THE GAP AND DO THIS LOOFY!!!!!! lol

Ahhhhh, didn't know he went by that. Maaaaaan, that would be huge. Especially post-Woodson. Tear down that wall!

8 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Ahhhhh, didn't know he went by that. Maaaaaan, that would be huge. Especially post-Woodson. Tear down that wall!

YOU JUST GOT ME HYPED!!!!!!! I AM READING TO RUN THROUGH A WALL FOR YOU SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TEAR ONE DOWN!!!! lol. QUICK!!!! Tell Kirby that Saban is courting you to be on his staff!!! He will throw a bunch of money at you and maybe hire you as strength coach or assistant special teams coach! haha.

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

rewewr.gif

You literally had me staring at this gif for 5 minutes trying to determine who it was.  I was staring intently at that red box that randomly appears before Kool-Aide man burst through saying “Oh yeah!”  I was trying to see if the name of the player was in that random red box that appears.  🤣

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

You literally had me staring at this gif for 5 minutes trying to determine who it was.  I was staring intently at that red box that randomly appears before Kool-Aide man burst through saying “Oh yeah!”  I was trying to see if the name of the player was in that random red box that appears.  🤣

I knew his nickname & saw Q-MC there & was staring at the pic as intently looking for an actual pic of him. lol

12 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Don't feel bad I did the same thing.

Archived