2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)

War to the Eagle

Unfortunately, I think most saw this coming, especially after the putrid performance against USA and the less than stellar performance against Arky. I for one am not totally convinced that Lee Hunter will sign with Auburn, despite his commitment. 

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you might not like it...but I wish the kid the best, except when he plays us...

Well like always, Gus lost another 5 star recruit. That's another HUGE reason why Gus should be FIRED. He can't coach and he can't recruit those 5 star studs that we so desperately need so some day we might have a chance to get on the same level with Clemson and Alabama.

That don't won't to stay at home because only 1 state is winning. Pat Dye had no problem getting top studs from Alabama and Georgia every year. Even Tommy Tuberville got his share of 5 star guys in this state and Georgia. I surely hope Gus gets MORE of those 3 stars. That's the only star players he really knows how to get their commit and signs them.

4 hours ago, Zeek said:
4 hours ago, bigbird said:

Thanks, Gus

He's gotta go

I would give this an infinity “Like” if such a thing existed

5 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Don't think it had a single thing to do with Bama other than Saban himself started to push for the kid. But that occurred around the same time we got pushed around for 60 minutes by Georgia I believe. They were just able to stay in the race and wait for us to slip up and we did 

Honestly didn't have much to do with Saban. This is all on the O&B.

14 hours ago, woodford said:

Bagman lol Alabama is on a different planet my brother. When does Auburn ever get 5* corners and put them in the NFL?

Well, we never get 5* corners, but we've started putting 4* corners in the NFL and even in the first round. 

Which makes the message this sends even more dire. 

14 hours ago, jared52 said:

uat didn’t win this with money. 

This. They are just world's better than AU. It's comical. ONLY reason AU was in this in the first place was Bruce. Not even Bruce can overcome Gus. 

This one has been done for a while boys. Before uga. Get use to it. 

9 hours ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

Honestly didn't have much to do with Saban. This is all on the O&B.

Explain this. Got to hear this one. 

FWIW, Saban in the reason he went to bama. No Saban, kid goes to LSU, Clemson or uga. AU been out of this one for a while. 

• ellitor changed the title to 2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)
1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Explain this. Got to hear this one. 

FWIW, Saban in the reason he went to bama. No Saban, kid goes to LSU, Clemson or uga. AU been out of this one for a while. 

I messaged you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived