2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)

War to the Eagle

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

It's hot, hard, dirty work but somebody has to keep the mice toeing the line. Fortunately, I'm here to do it.

44A9E73F-120A-437B-8F20-8017F826A485.gif

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold up hold up HOLD UP. Is Chris Davis on staff at Pinson Valley in some capacity or does he just know Kool Aide's teammate? I know former AU walk ON and Prattville star Justin Albert is the WR coach at Pinson Valley.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Hold up hold up HOLD UP. Is Chris Davis on staff at Pinson Valley in some capacity or does he just know Kool Aide's teammate? I know former AU walk ON and Prattville star Justin Albert is the WR coach at Pinson Valley.

There goes Davis 

56 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Is Chris Davis on staff at Pinson Valley in some capacity or does he just know Kool Aide's teammate?

Probably related to the kid.

On 7/30/2020 at 5:24 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I think LSU is the best option for him on paper really. Will Wade is great with guards, LSU is DBU, they have been a better modern football program on this level and the next level than us, put bluntly. I think more in-person buttering would've been needed to, that's really our main equalizer against programs on Bama/LSU's tier

Turns out LSU likes to think they are DBU and they are very good but the reality is that Ohio State has actually had several more DB's drafted than any other University.

Screenshot_20200804-172835.png

1 hour ago, JFDTiger80 said:

Turns out LSU likes to think they are DBU and they are very good but the reality is that Ohio State has actually had several more DB's drafted than any other University.

How successful have they been in the pros though? I can think of more successful LSU DBs than tOSU.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

How successful have they been in the pros though? I can think of more successful LSU DBs than tOSU.

Marshon Lattimore has been successful with the Saints. I only know that cause I’m a saints fan 

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

That video should come with a decision date damn it.

All he is trying to do right now... 

tenor.gif

For all its worth.

Just now, Sizzle said:

ONLY 85%?!??!?! NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!!!! lol. WANT WANT WANT IT TO BE A LOCK DANGIT!!!!! hahahah. 

gfgf.gif

ghfghfghfghf.gif

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

ONLY 85%?!??!?! NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!!!! lol. WANT WANT WANT IT TO BE A LOCK DANGIT!!!!! hahahah. 

Especially since it was a lock when he texted a prediction for Kool Aid a few weeks ago.

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Especially since it was a lock when he texted a prediction for Kool Aid a few weeks ago.

I wish he would wait until he knows someone is about to commit to make these predictions. A lot can change in a week or two 

2 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

A lot can change in a week or two 

Or a day oy 2 as in Christian Leary's case. He was silently committed to AU 2 days before he chose Bama.

Since this is an Auburn board and the pessimism we usually have that means there is a 15% chance we won't get him.

44 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

how did ramone get on that team of A-list recruiting analysts

His continued failures have at least made him known on Auburn twitter. SO I guess any publicity is good pub is the philosophy they are going for lol.

1 hour ago, bg5 said:

Since this is an Auburn board and the pessimism we usually have that means there is a 15% chance we won't get him.

That would be an optimistic opinion. LOL

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

His continued failures have at least made him known on Auburn twitter. SO I guess any publicity is good pub is the philosophy they are going for lol.

Do I even want to know what he’s Done now for his name to come up again?

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Do I even want to know what he’s Done now for his name to come up again?

He just keeps faking it till he makes. Acting like he is a insider. He is who J LEE really does not like.

Archived