2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)

War to the Eagle

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo @ellitor Easy Street. Is Hunter 48 from the Bunker legit? He was def hinting at Kool Aid to AU in the bunk tonight. 

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yo @ellitor Easy Street. Is Hunter 48 from the Bunker legit? He was def hinting at Kool Aid to AU in the bunk tonight. 

He’s Hunter Adams. He’s either the defensive line coach or defensive coordinator at Stanhope Elmore. He’s connected to the program. He’s on my list for overall Auburn info but he’s not my top guy for recruiting. There have been other guys on the bunker I like better for recruiting info that have said Kool-Aid to Auburn.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

He’s Hunter Adams. He’s either the defensive line coach or defensive coordinator at Stanhope Elmore. He’s connected to the program. He’s on my list for overall Auburn info but he’s not my top guy for recruiting. There have been other guys on the bunker I like better for recruiting info that have said Kool-Aid to Auburn.

I know there is J Head on the bunk who is the best that I have seen at least. Who are the others?

weewq.gif

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Who are the others?

autiger07 is the best for overall and recruiting info. Better than JHead historically.  Ironically Not An Insider is good for recruiting. Mikecb he’s pretty good on his recruiting info the rare time he posts info instead of bunkering. BTA is great for overall athletic department info and once in a blue moon will post a football or recruiting nugget that usually pretty good too. I’m still trying to figure out InsideSource23. Some of his stuff has panned out. Oh yeah. Meant to Say it’s good to see Hunter affirming what others have hinted or said.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

autiger07 is the best for overall and recruiting info. Ironically Not An Insider is good for recruiting. Mikecb he’s pretty good on his recruiting info the rare time he posts info instead of bunkering. BTA is great for overall athletic department info and once in a blue moon will post a football recruiting nugget that usually pretty good too. I’m still trying to figure out InsideSource23. Some of his stuff has panned out. Oh yeah. Meant to Say it’s good to see Hunter affirming what others have hinted or said.

dsffdsew.gif

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Added to my post saying autigers07 is historically better than Jhead FWIW

Added to my post saying autigers07 is historically better than Jhead FWIW

Isn't Jheads expertise mainly in bball recruiting? Doesn't he have better sources there?

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Isn't Jheads expertise mainly in bball recruiting? Doesn't he have better sources there?

I wouldn’t say mainly. He just discusses it more than other insiders. He’s also just as deeply interested in football and football recruiting too. He’s given football recruiting updates many times that Jeffrey Lee later confirmed.

I wouldn’t say mainly. He just discusses it more than other insiders. He’s also just as deeply interested in football and football recruiting too.

dsfdfs.gif

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Definitely

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

I wouldn’t say mainly. He just discusses it more than other insiders. He’s also just as deeply interested in football and football recruiting too. He’s given football recruiting updates many times that Jeffrey Lee later confirmed.

For just basketball do we have THAT many good insiders? I know Hooks45 is the closest based on what he feels he can post, since most know who he is. But who would rank highest for good BB inside recruiting info?

8 hours ago, steeleagle said:

For just basketball do we have THAT many good insiders?

@steeleagle Don't need many but there's enough on the bunker.

8 hours ago, steeleagle said:

I know Hooks45 is the closest based on what he feels he can post, since most know who he is. But who would rank highest for good BB inside recruiting info?

Not sure how these 2 sentences are different but for me Hooks is about 4th or 5th because a lot of his info has a slant to it. He gets emotional sometimes & it affects the opinions he posts from his info gathered sometimes. Best for long term accuracy when he does post Bball recruiting info to me is autigers07. Best for amount of content & good accuracy when he posts is JHead. (By the way he lost his child 2 months ago so keep him in your thoughts.). Next IMO is ironically Not An Insider (lol). I'd put Hooks in a group with jolivesr & jslowery.

On 8/9/2020 at 1:03 AM, ellitor said:

I’m still trying to figure out InsideSource23.

Any relation to the austudnt23 that used to post on here?

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

Don't think so.

Whatever happened to him? For a while there he had really great info.

15 minutes ago, bg5 said:

He went full in on JF3 and many crucified him and his info...so he walked.

36 minutes ago, bigbird said:

A lot of great posters have been run off by the actions of a few on here unfortunately

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Guilty. Not because of him being wrong, though. Just something about how the conversation went.

1 hour ago, bg5 said:

He told me he had too much on his plate IRL so he decided to focus on that instead of coming on here.

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

28 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Guilty. Not because of him being wrong, though. Just something about how the conversation went.

What the world happened that I apparently missed or am not remembering?

38 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You and Bird are both right.  I talked to him last August.  He told me he was going to start posting again at that time and then the big war between the two sides on this forum erupted and made him not want to come back.  

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

Take this for what it's worth because this is just how I remember it and probably not exactly how it was. But as Bird said 23 was all in on JF3. I don't know if he was crucified just for having that opinion, but when once folks disagreed with him, the conversation didn't go too well and he might have been crucified a little bit for the leaky rationale that led him to that conclusion and that made him adhere to it.

I don't remember that he ever packaged his opinion as inside information. I don't think it was about that. I know people like to player hate on our insiders and some folks live for them to be wrong about something, which is why I mentioned that. Also, I don't remember him stating that he was taking his ball and going home. And it didn't seem like a conversation that warranted a departure. But his departure did seem to happen right around then.

Archived