2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)

War to the Eagle

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

Maybe he can help balance out the Sam Shade influence....maybe.

Could the 2021 class be better than the 2020 class?   I thought the 2020 class was a little underrated from what I read.

39 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Could the 2021 class be better than the 2020 class?   I thought the 2020 class was a little underrated from what I read.

I might be getting it mistaken for 2019, but one of the two was top 6 in terms of the average recruit #. I wanna say it was 2019, bc I seem to remember it being hampered by Pickens's decommit. looking at 24/7 and we were top 9 in per recruit in 2020 as well 

I think if everything breaks right with some guys who had big training camp drops going back up and getting harvey, this guy, scoob, we should be top 10 bare minimum 

44 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I might be getting it mistaken for 2019, but one of the two was top 6 in terms of the average recruit #. I wanna say it was 2019, bc I seem to remember it being hampered by Pickens's decommit. looking at 24/7 and we were top 9 in per recruit in 2020 as well 

Great call @Dual-Threat Rigby! 2019 was our best class on score per recruit at 91.19 & #6 in that class. 2020 was only a little behind at 90.89 & #8 in that class.

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

@Beaker As rankings are right now & us only taking 22 to 23 in the class as things stand it's unlikely 2021 would pass the total score of 2020. Would have to land all of Kool Aid, Scoob Williams, Dylan Brooks, & Smael Mondon to have a shot at passing 2020's total score.

To beat the score per recruit for 2020 we have to land Scoob, Kool Aid, & Mondon or Dylan Brooks.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Great call @Dual-Threat Rigby! 2019 was our best class on score per recruit at 91.19 & #6 in that class. 2020 was only a little behind at 90.89 & #8 in that class.

I only started paying attn to that category because it helped me push pro-Auburn agendas, but we have been doing an amazing job at recruiting in spite of losing a few high profile guys to UGA. It should only go up once these 5 star OLmen feel like Auburn is a more viable option than our rivals 

Been saying it. We’re the first people to say it and I see I took kind of a beating in this thread. I promise you the info is good. We are first most of the time but it’s impossible to be every time. We don’t board watch but I only put a prediction out when I’m at least 85% sure regardless of timing. That is why we are 37/38 and don’t put things like a 6 out of 10. I’m not putting out predictions at 60% haha. And I love Ramone and he has been very loyal to the show since the beginning and doesn’t even consider himself a recruiting insider. I don’t understand the hate on him, he’s never even been on the show. Anyway I’m not thin skinned and know I have to earn my stripes, even though our percentage is pretty good.

6 minutes ago, The Jboy Show said:

I don’t understand the hate on him

For how bullish he was on AU landing Jelen Green right up to the minute we didn't.

8 minutes ago, The Jboy Show said:

That is why we are 37/38

It's still sketchy to claim Adonai Mitchell IMO. There was a report from a Tennessee paper that came out & was all over twitter saying he had committed to UGA before you flipped your pick from AU to UGA. IMO the stand up thing to do there was to take the L IMO. After all 36/38 is still very damn strong.

Just now, ellitor said:

For how bullish he was on AU landing Jelen Green right up to the minute we didn't.

It's still sketchy to claim Adonai Mitchell IMO. There was a report from a Tennessee paper that came out & was all over twitter saying he had committed to UGA before you flipped your pick from AU to UGA. IMO the stand up thing to do there was to take the L IMO. After all 36/38 is still very damn strong.

Mine came in before that report I talked with Adonai. Hold on I’ll show you the texts. Let me figure out how to put pictures in here 

3B74D24E-2303-48C6-B336-24270969DA2D.png

4 hours ago, The Jboy Show said:

Mine came in before that report I talked with Adonai. Hold on I’ll show you the texts. Let me figure out how to put pictures in here 

3B74D24E-2303-48C6-B336-24270969DA2D.png

There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes people don’t see. Some kids don’t want us to say anything and I don’t want to ruin the kid’s moment so there has been cases where I held a prediction for the kid. I think that’s a pretty stand up thing imo.

4 hours ago, The Jboy Show said:

There is a lot that goes on behind the scenes people don’t see. Some kids don’t want us to say anything and I don’t want to ruin the kid’s moment so there has been cases where I held a prediction for the kid. I think that’s a pretty stand up thing imo.

Thanks Coach @The Jboy Show! Sorry for my misunderstanding & misinterpretation of you. I deeply apologize. Hope there's no hard feelings.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Thanks Coach @The Jboy Show! Sorry for my misunderstanding & misinterpretation of you. I deeply apologize. Hope there's no hard feelings.

Definitely not @ellitor. Glad I’m here to talk some ball with you guys. Just wanted to let people know kind of what the deal is with some of these guys!

Archived