2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)

War to the Eagle

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

Follow @Momma Worm for all of the track and field updates. She’s the track season update voice on the board anyway. I’ve been missing her input and hopefully she’ll be around more now that the fall season is starting up.

Oh, I can Google results. I wanna watch. 

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

When you say some factors are in our way? Is one of them that one of his parents is strongly in favor of bama?

Can't really say what to be honest here. Just trust the coaches. 

9 hours ago, toddc said:

Follow @Momma Worm for all of the track and field updates. She’s the track season update voice on the board anyway. I’ve been missing her input and hopefully she’ll be around more now that the fall season is starting up.

I’m always around.... just quiet lol

16 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

I’m always around.... just quiet lol

Hearing great things about V8’s leadership in practice this week! We need him and his speed/power this year big time.

We have had two very recent Booms among the DB's and here is hoping this will be another one. Ideally tomorrow as some have hinted.

Out of curiosity, when was the last time Auburn pulled the number 1 recruit in Alabama? 

11 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Out of curiosity, when was the last time Auburn pulled the number 1 recruit in Alabama? 

@ellitor will say 2007 with Mike McNeil I say 02 with Obamanu.

16 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Screenshot_20200821-185009.png

Screenshot_20200821-185005.png

Screenshot_20200821-184957.png

17 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

@ellitor will say 2007 with Mike McNeil I say 02 with Obamanu.

Rivals mark. lol Yeah the composite says 2007 with MM.

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Rivals mark. lol Yeah the composite says 2007 with MM.

I just want to be able to be more justified in my complaining about this stat hahaha

Most of the half, HT has had Trey Washington, Ole Miss commit, covering him. The TD wasn’t against Trey. It’s a good matchup to watch. Kool-aid is a big boy, especially at DB. 

7 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Yeah I heard his defense wasn’t great tonight. Hopefully just first game jitters 

Well HT didn’t throw at him and he had an INT taken away by the refs saying it hit the ground. I didn’t see it, but my buddy beside me said it looked like a clean catch to him. It was clearly a game one for everyone out there tonight. I have no doubt if he keeps working he will be a very good CB.

Archived