2021 5* CB Ga'Quincy “Kool Aid” McKinstry (Bama)

War to the Eagle

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Yeah I don’t understand that either.  It was a little out of left field.  I thought he and I were cool with each other.

Rivalries are good sometimes until it gets out of hand. We need some entertainment here. I think Jeff and I rivalry is up there with Corch and WDE. Good times, good times. 

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Good ish dude!!! I just think the poster was making a blanket statement about how huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge of a deal it is that DT got drafted to get his point across. Could be wrong but I thought it was tongue in cheek and he knew that DT was going to Minny.

Appreciate the benefit of the doubt... But no, I'm just an idiot 😅

17 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Appreciate the benefit of the doubt... But no, I'm just an idiot 😅

sdasda.gif

12 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Actually might be good news for Auburn. He’s one of the guys that had already visited before the pandemic

Many, many, many, many times

10 hours ago, DAG said:

Rivalries are good sometimes until it gets out of hand. We need some entertainment here. I think Jeff and I rivalry is up there with Corch and WDE. Good times, good times. 

Where does Mikey’s rivalry with the Wolfpack rank?

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

It doesn't exist. My rivalry is with a nest of mice.

15 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Yeah I don’t understand that either.  It was a little out of left field. 

Everyone's still looking at me? It was one time and it was years ago. Can we not just get over it?

50 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Everyone's still looking at me? It was one time and it was years ago. Can we not just get over it?

Touche.

200.gif

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

Mikey tends to get the short end of the stick on that every time lol. Not much of a rivalry lol.

23 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

surprised no one posted the LSU tweet

This? Nowadays with how much recruits troll you almost do not want to see tweets involving your team from the recruit unless it is a commitment tweet. Usually it is just a troll and a follower grab trying to gain more eyeballs from the teams fans who the recruit has the least amount of followers from..... Of course after saying all this watch him go to LSU.... SMH.

Well, if he tweets out a basketball pic in Auburn gear, we can know he's going to Bama.😅

On 7/28/2020 at 4:03 PM, DAG said:

Mikey tends to get the short end of the stick on that every time lol. Not much of a rivalry lol.

Just because the mice all squeak at once, pat each other on the back and claim victory is no indication that they were, indeed, on the side of Truth, Justice and the American Way.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

This? Nowadays with how much recruits troll you almost do not want to see tweets involving your team from the recruit unless it is a commitment tweet. Usually it is just a troll and a follower grab trying to gain more eyeballs from the teams fans who the recruit has the least amount of followers from..... Of course after saying all this watch him go to LSU.... SMH.

I really dont feel like hes going to Alabama either way, but you're right that it could be a smoke screen, and it feels like either a very blatant one or a sign the rest of us should pack it up

14 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I really dont feel like hes going to Alabama either way, but you're right that it could be a smoke screen, and it feels like either a very blatant one or a sign the rest of us should pack it up

If he wants to have a shot at the next level in basketball, I can't imagine him choosing Alabama over Auburn and LSU. All three have won a national championship in football in the last decade, but Alabama has been horrid in baskeball. If he's more interested in going pro in football, then yeah, I could see him going to T-town...but to be honest, I've been getting the feeling for a while now that LSU is the team to beat, and that has nothing to do with his tweet.

On 7/28/2020 at 4:03 PM, DAG said:

Mikey says:

69DB9C31-59D2-4B54-A59B-00E0E9EF910C.gif

1 hour ago, Rednilla said:

If he wants to have a shot at the next level in basketball, I can't imagine him choosing Alabama over Auburn and LSU. All three have won a national championship in football in the last decade, but Alabama has been horrid in baskeball. If he's more interested in going pro in football, then yeah, I could see him going to T-town...but to be honest, I've been getting the feeling for a while now that LSU is the team to beat, and that has nothing to do with his tweet.

I think LSU is the best option for him on paper really. Will Wade is great with guards, LSU is DBU, they have been a better modern football program on this level and the next level than us, put bluntly. I think more in-person buttering would've been needed to, that's really our main equalizer against programs on Bama/LSU's tier

7 hours ago, fredst said:

Mikey says:

69DB9C31-59D2-4B54-A59B-00E0E9EF910C.gif

It's hot, hard, dirty work but somebody has to keep the mice toeing the line. Fortunately, I'm here to do it.

Archived