Lil Dicky Star-Studded Music Video, "Earth"

abw0004

I never post on this side because I am not a political person.  I see the merits and deficiencies of both sides.  The only time I get relatively political is over global warming and protecting those that do not have a voice or say in what is done to them (animals).  Here is a video that impressed me with the sheer size of actors, musicians, and athletes (24) who participated in the music video.  It is an explicit video as a heads up, which shouldn't surprise any Lil Dicky fans.  He described putting this together as "The most important thing I'll ever do in my life."  Enjoy:

• 2 months later...

Not sure what your comment about "this side" means. All Things Considered is the section for non-political stuff.

Unfortunately, this is a really crappy song, no matter how many superstars sing a line in it.

I watched it and didn't see anything I would call "explicit" but maybe I missed a 1/2 second boob or something. If that's an issue for you, why did you post this version? Apparently there is even a version for toddlers in diapers.

Archived