Purifoy Prediction 2019/2020

autigeremt

I’ll jump on the dark side as well and state I don’t expect purifoy to be one of our most important players. Of course important can mean a lot of different things. I’d put Wiley, Samir, Mac, and Javon ahead of him. I’ll be surprised if Purifoy even starts the majority of the season. He has the talent but I’m going to bet the pattern of the last 3 years holds true. Hope I’m wrong and he gets 20+ per game cause that would be great news for our team next season. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta love these threads. I said I could make a case as far as him being one of the most important players we'll need.....nobody never really has a problem saying negative stuff about this particular player Lol.

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Your stalking/obsession is pathetic

Really.  Why even bring his name into it?  It's getting exhausting.  Cole is not going to let you trash him without responding but otherwise he doesn't try to reference the other unless provoked. 

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

Your stalking/obsession is pathetic

I'd actually argue that the biggest stalker on here is you. I hardly if ever respond or anything to your posts, yet you just can't help yourself from quoting me non stop. It's a bit weird

43 minutes ago, Gene Loblaw said:

I'd actually argue that the biggest stalker on here is you. I hardly if ever respond or anything to your posts, yet you just can't help yourself from quoting me non stop. It's a bit weird

Well, as a Mod I try and read most all of the threads on the forum. Unfortunately I come across your incessant little brother act in a lot of them. So if it bothers you that I quote and call you out on it, then I'd suggest you stop your passive aggressive sniping/stalking. Again, it's pathetic. 

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Really.  Why even bring his name into it?  It's getting exhausting.  

It's like eating watermelon in July in south Alabama.

Damn gnats!

20 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Damn gnats!

Man who you telling? Every. Single. Day. And once again let's not forget how it started.....because he was insecure about another high school kid being good in basketball......

35 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Damn gnats!

I remember playing center field on my high school baseball team in south central Alabama,  those late afternoon practices were brutal with the gnats. I had heard gnats migrate to the highest part of your body, so I was standing in center field with my hand raised above my head to keep them out of my face. I actually think that helped, regardless of how ridiculous I looked.  Lol. 

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

I remember playing center field on my high school baseball team in south central Alabama,  those late afternoon practices were brutal with the gnats. I had heard gnats migrate to the highest part of your body, so I was standing in center field with my hand raised above my head to keep them out of my face. I actually think that helped, regardless of how ridiculous I looked.  Lol. 

Yep. I remember playing when younger and putting my glove over my face a few times trying to look through the gaps in the fingers.

5 hours ago, bigbird said:

Well, as a Mod I try and read most all of the threads on the forum. Unfortunately I come across your incessant little brother act in a lot of them. So if it bothers you that I quote and call you out on it, then I'd suggest you stop your passive aggressive sniping/stalking. Again, it's pathetic. 

Let me take up for Mean Gene real quick. I personally find his shtick hilarious. But that may be because I am his intended audience. He is going for the former DBAG frat bro type of humor. Think of Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. 

spic.gif

e.gif

awe.gif

I personally find it just adorable that someone going by the name of big bird is Cole's white knight. There is a little bit of tronz poetry in it. But like I said, I rarely if ever reply to his childish and petty taunt replies. I'm totally above it even though I'm definitely multiple generations younger than him.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Let me take up for Mean Gene real quick. I personally find his shtick hilarious. But that may be because I am his intended audience. He is going for the former DBAG frat bro type of humor. Think of Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High. 

spic.gif

e.gif

awe.gif

Yeah you like him/her but you give her waaaay too much  credit. No humor, she is dead serious. I wish she'd stalk you instead

9 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

This post is hilarious. If you waited for someone to ask you a question or only posted in replies to you, you wouldn't ever post at all. You're always talking to yourself, you could stop posting today and nobody would notice.

10 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Let me take up for Mean Gene real quick.

There is no need. Everyone knows who he is, what he does, and what he brings. 

Archived