I am going to miss Bryce Brown

GwillMac6

This guy bleeds Orange and Blue and loves him some Auburn. WAR DAMN BRYCE BROWN EAGLE!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

This guy bleeds Orange and Blue and loves him some Auburn. WAR DAMN BRYCE BROWN EAGLE!!!!

I’m going to miss him as well. Can’t believe people said he couldn’t play D. I can guarantee to you Rayjon wont play as well on D if he replaces Brown.

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Big Shot Bryce is going to be hard to replace. I'm really gonna miss this guy.

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep, man I was so hard on him early in his career here, but man did he become one of my all time favorite athletes, in any sport.

That is what I am freaking talking about Mav!!!! WOOOO!! I freaking love it. Def one of my all time favorites as well. Harper and Brown as a duo is my favorite in any sport. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

That is what I am freaking talking about Mav!!!! WOOOO!! I freaking love it. Def one of my all time favorites as well. Harper and Brown as a duo is my favorite in any sport. 

I think early-mid in his sophomore year he was in a DEEP slump and I said. If he’s gonna keep taking shots like that he should transfer somewhere. I’m not to afraid to admit messing up on that.

35B3D82C-BDEC-40BF-8963-B19877DB767F.gif

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I think early-mid in his sophomore year he was in a DEEP slump and I said. If he’s gonna keep taking shots like that he should transfer somewhere. I’m not to afraid to admit messing up on that.

35B3D82C-BDEC-40BF-8963-B19877DB767F.gif

hahahaahah DEF BRO!!!!!!!!!! You are hardly ever wrong fam. I AM WRONG almost all the time. Probaly 91% of the time. So this is a rarity for you. No shame at all. His sophmore season was def the outlier for his career and his worst season. If he had a normal Double B season he could of got mighty close to Chris Loftons all time 3 point record for a sec player. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

hahahaahah DEF BRO!!!!!!!!!! You are hardly ever wrong fam. I AM WRONG almost all the time. Probaly 91% of the time. So this is a rarity for you. No shame at all. His sophmore season was def the outlier for his career and his worst season. If he had a normal Double B season he could of got mighty close to Chris Loftons all time 3 point record for a sec player. 

I can always count on your for an ego boost gwill lol

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I can always count on your for an ego boost gwill lol

I am AU fam own personal hype maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! hahaha I got you bro. WAR DAMN MAV EAGLE BAAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

18 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Should’ve been a bench player according to some geniuses on here

In defense of everyone who watched him during the middle of the season and came away with this conclusion, it wasnt wrong at the time. You dont make a starter like him a bench player permanently, you do it to light a fire under them 

thankfully his play raised, along with everyone else's, when their back was against the wall, but typically coaches try to create those momentum swings themselves instead of praying for a change. It could've just easily been a case where he continued playing poorly, along with a few other guys, and we were in the NIT instead 

Pearl pressed the right buttons though, benching Doughty and forcing Chuma to understand he had to produce more, those were necessary moves 

Allowed Bryce and Jared to handle less and in turn, do more 

• WarTiger changed the title to I am going to miss Bryce Brown
On 4/21/2019 at 7:32 PM, GwillMac6 said:

I am AU fam own personal hype maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!! hahaha I got you bro. WAR DAMN MAV EAGLE BAAAAAAAY BAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

I got you @GwillMac6 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

I got you @GwillMac6 

giphy.gif

WHAT A RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just got then!!!!!! hahahaaha you get me AUB you really  get me!!!!! You fam forever for this!!!!! lol 

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 5:30 PM, GwillMac6 said:

That speaks volumes on what type of Student athlete and person Bryce is. Bryce thank you for your time at Auburn you will always be remembered both for your basketball and for how you represented Auburn as a person.

Bryce Brown accepts invitation to play in G League Elite Camp

Updated May 3, 7:53 AM;Posted May 3, 7:52 AM

David Berding | Special to AL.com

By Sam Blum | SBlum@al.com

Former Auburn guard Bryce Brown has accepted an invitation to play in the inaugural G League Elite Camp, he told AL.com. He’ll join former teammate Jared Harper, who will also play in the pre-draft showcase.

The G League Elite Camp takes place from May 12-14 in Chicago, while the NBA Combine takes place starting May 15. While the NBA Combine slot is still the more coveted, it’s believed that scouts from every team will be at the G League Elite Camp.

Brown averaged 15.9 points, 1.9 assists and 2.1 rebounds as a senior, while shooting 43.7 percent from the floor in his senior season at Auburn.

He said he has initial workouts scheduled with the Boston Celtics on Saturday and the Minnesota Timberwolves for early next week

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️🍀  Wishing Bryce the best on Saturday. Would love to see this one day. 

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Fun to a watch until the Virginia highlights. Couldn't watch those. I'm still in the denial phase. :angry: 

Archived