Softball at Kentucky - Game 3

On SEC Network at 6PM CDT.  

I hope we can turn things around at the plate.  I feel like we will see Baalman again.  She held us to 1 hit in Game 1.  Harris should get the start for us.  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is game delayed...went to see it streamed and it showed game to be at 1PM on Tuesday  :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Is game delayed...went to see it streamed and it showed game to be at 1PM on Tuesday  :dunno: 

Unless they're replaying a previous game it's on SEC right now. 

Left bases loaded in 1st

It is live.  

Rivera gets on base on an error, Tannon with an infield hit, Veach draws a walk all with 2 outs.  Maresette flies out to RF. 

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Unless they're replaying a previous game it's on SEC right now. 

OK...thanks...that's strange to find the link on AU's softball site to tomorrow. ...and yep it is a re-air....

So....we really need to shake it off and play a solid game tonight...

Lead off walk.  Veach bounces on the sac bunt.  Our nemesis, Cheek, fights off several strike 3s and gets called out on an inside corner. 

Rivera heads for the fence to track down a hard hit line drive. I saw a lot of yellow on the catch though.  She had 2 bounce out of her glove yesterday.  

Consecutive bad bunts for outs with a runner on base.....somebody run over to Mikey's house and make sure he's not done anything to himself...… 

Casey hits a hard shot down 3rd base line.  Cheek makes the play and slaps 3rd base for out 3.  

No excuse for pop up bunts.  

time to turn some of those base runners into runs......game is getting old...

Archived