uat players paid by financial adviser

weathergeakal

16 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

Somebody is at risk of falling up some stairs. 

fg.gif

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Isn't this the Dan Wetzel that we all crucified for his reporting on Bruce Pearl?

This was said under oath in court. 

Yeah, kinda hard to say look they cheated when those players were steered to advisors, not to the school just like ours were. 

31 minutes ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

Most companies want your resume in .doc or pdf, not gif.

#Protip

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

RAFI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WarTiger changed the title to uat players paid by financial adviser
41 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Do you know the artist who drew that?? Don't google

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Yes, it's Escher

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Yes, it's Escher

wow impressed and he was influence by Lionel and Roger Penrose. My roommate at AU was an artist major

14 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Isn't this the Dan Wetzel that we all crucified for his reporting on Bruce Pearl?

I don't remember, but he's the one that LSU fans have daggers for right now because of his reporting on Will Wade's "strong ass offer."   

You would like to think they would at least get drug through the mud over this considering it was said under oath, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Sure, it is on the front page of AL dot Com, but largely to say "nothing to see here and it is coming from a convicted felon". Not a single piece of OpEd in the article with the speculation we have come to know. Considering this is playing out in federal court, they can hand the NCAA everything they need IF the NCAA cares to do something. 

17 minutes ago, AUcivE09 said:

You would like to think they would at least get drug through the mud over this considering it was said under oath, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Sure, it is on the front page of AL dot Com, but largely to say "nothing to see here and it is coming from a convicted felon". Not a single piece of OpEd in the article with the speculation we have come to know. Considering this is playing out in federal court, they can hand the NCAA everything they need IF the NCAA cares to do something. 

ncaa will wait till statue of limitations are in full effect or just change the rules

After T Town Menswear photos, Fluker’s “yeah I got paid at Bama” tweet, Luther Davis’s check from a booster/attorney, and the USC photos of the 20 plus Sports cars, I’m convinced Bama is immune from any and all repercussions. Sad but true. 

Not throwing stones from my glass house. It’s funny that Bama got named here and we can all have a good laugh about it, but if you don’t think similar things happen with pretty much every major program, including here, you’re kidding yourself. 

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Not throwing stones from my glass house. It’s funny that Bama got named here and we can all have a good laugh about it, but if you don’t think similar things happen with pretty much every major program, including here, you’re kidding yourself. 

Well, it did happen here and AU paid the price with the scalps of 3 AU coaches terminated and two of our players getting benched for an entire season. 

What we don't know is who was Bama's "Chuck Persons",   who was the staffer pulling a university salary while he was orchestrating the $$ flow between players parents & the financial adviser?  It's the same exact scheme, so there had to be an active coach on staff that did what Chuck did at AU.  Someone to make the introductions and connect the financial adviser with the players folks.

1 hour ago, keesler said:

Well, it did happen here and AU paid the price with the scalps of 3 AU coaches terminated and two of our players getting benched for an entire season. 

What we don't know is who was Bama's "Chuck Persons",   who was the staffer pulling a university salary while he was orchestrating the $$ flow between players parents & the financial adviser?  It's the same exact scheme, so there had to be an active coach on staff that did what Chuck did at AU.  Someone to make the introductions and connect the financial adviser with the players folks.

Looks like the kicking coach will get fired.......

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2019 at 12:11 AM, AUcivE09 said:

Looks like the kicking coach will get fired.......

You mean the assistant athletic trainer....

Archived