Kenny Dillingham speaks

Auburn Kev

29 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

When is the Mrs. interview?

That’s what I want to see.  Kenny obviously not a special teams guy because he clearly out punted the coverage. 

• WarTiger changed the title to Kenny Dillingham speaks
15 hours ago, weagl1 said:

That’s what I want to see.  Kenny obviously not a special teams guy because he clearly out punted the coverage. 

TTIWWP

Hahaha!  I had to bring back an oldie for this!

Read an article I’d assume was based off the same interview where Dilly was talking about working on the Qbs feet.  I’ve read a lot of complaining about footwork and Qbs throwing off their back foot over the years.  Maybe Dilly is the Qb guru Gus has needed.  They sure looked better in Aday.

33 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Read an article I’d assume was based off the same interview where Dilly was talking about working on the Qbs feet.  I’ve read a lot of complaining about footwork and Qbs throwing off their back foot over the years.  Maybe Dilly is the Qb guru Gus has needed.  They sure looked better in Aday.

I couldn't agree more.  I thought all of QB's were good, but I was thoroughly impressed with Malik and what he could  do.  Granted it's A-day but in the past it looked as though he couldn't hit the side of a barn and this was at A-day back then too.  Not saying he's going to be the starter, but just was overall impressed with the work each of the guys did.

On 4/23/2019 at 10:19 PM, The Plainsman said:

I like his energy and connection with the team,  his sideline presence will not happen though as I believe he will be the eyes for Gus,  from the booth. 

All the energy and euthasim in the world will not matter if he is not qualified to be an oc at auburn and he is not qualified.

58 minutes ago, James Howell said:

All the energy and euthasim in the world will not matter if he is not qualified to be an oc at auburn and he is not qualified.

To be seen soon I guess.

3 hours ago, James Howell said:

Pssst...can you pass me tonight's lotto numbers too?

Archived