2019 SEC Golf Championships

auburnphan

Well at the moment we are 19 under with uga at 14 under thru 14 holes. Damn we are playing lights out

On a side note what the hell has happen to Gators I know they have sign some really good players in the last few years but dang they are plus 18 in last place

36 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well at the moment we are 19 under with uga at 14 under thru 14 holes. Damn we are playing lights out

On a side note what the hell has happen to Gators I know they have sign some really good players in the last few years but dang they are plus 18 in last place

Thats sad even for a sworn enemy.

This is unbelieveable/surreal

Auburn is already 3 under thru 4 holes today for 22 under for the tourney Vandy is second at 7 under. My god a 15 stroke lead. This includes Solomon who just went bogey bogey on 8 and 9.

Never in my wildest dreams could I see this coming. Well we'll be in match play for sure then it a whole new ball game

Fantastic day today only team to shoot under par 5 under with Vandy shooting a plus 2. Just got to hope they continue to play this way at match play.

7 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I AM enjoying the fact that Alabama is +41. Doesn’t matter the sport, a beat down of any kind for the turds makes me happy!

They probably test for deer antler spray in golf. 

11 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

I AM enjoying the fact that Alabama is +41. Doesn’t matter the sport, a beat down of any kind for the turds makes me happy!

And to think they were the team we played in match play finals to win the tourney last year.  Wow,  we beat them by a larger margin in GOLF than they ever beat us in football! That's just crazy! 66 stroke win over the Turds. 

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Huff now down 1 with one hole to go

are you watching this or just tracking the leaderboard link ? 

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

tracking

thanks....was hoping there was something live....and free..:)

So AU takes it 3-2 over UK? 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

So AU takes it 3-2 over UK? 

Is that confirmed?? The tracking just reads “21 holes”. But I don’t get this much. Golf? Explain please😬

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Is that confirmed?? The tracking just reads “21 holes”. But I don’t get this much. Golf? Explain please😬

....arrow was pointing to AU's player and indicated " one up" and was more than 18 holes....which is a victory.  Two other AU players had already clinched.

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Is the format the same tomorrow?

match play mano a mano…..against Arkansas.   

Archived