2019 SEC Golf Championships

auburnphan

9 minutes ago, AU64 said:

match play mano a mano…..against Arkansas.   

Oh did not know that match had ended:) thx. I think it’s on the sec network tomorrow. Would love another sec championship 

8 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Oh did not know that match had ended:) thx. I think it’s on the sec network tomorrow. Would love another sec championship 

it is and if it happens it would be back to back championships

I don't understand the format and don't really need it explained. Did we win the SEC championship already or do we need to win today? Obviously, I don't follow golf at all but AU competing for an SEC crown in any sport gets my attention.

53 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I don't understand the format and don't really need it explained. Did we win the SEC championship already or do we need to win today? Obviously, I don't follow golf at all but AU competing for an SEC crown in any sport gets my attention.

today.    The first 4 days decides the individual Championship and seeding for the Match Play team Championship

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

In a tight one with Arkansas for the championship.......very tight

11 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yep its tight going to have to fight this one tooth and nail

Not able to follow, working today. How do the matches stand?

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Not able to follow, working today. How do the matches stand?

2-2-1 with 4 holes Jovan just let one get away to be even in his match

Yep beat these guy by 39 strokes in stroke play but match play is a world of difference. Just couldn't find our stroke today and didn't play the back nine like we have all week. Oh well on the regionals and start all over

11 hours ago, jared52 said:

Well dang. Good run by the men but Arky was just too good in match play. 

RATS!

Archived