Stidham to the Patriots

boisnumber1

1 minute ago, beaumak said:

still there ! LOL

I cant believe its still up. Ive been checking multiple times daily. Seems someone at Auburn would of seen that by now and would of forced google to get it changed.

1 minute ago, beaumak said:

Oh gosh, just google Gus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! so bad!! Its the first picture on the front page spread.

Capture.JPG

Better than whats going on with Alabama's website right now.. go check out bar stool sports. 

7 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

Better than whats going on with Alabama's website right now.. go check out bar stool sports. 

Haha. brilliant! 

On 4/30/2019 at 1:11 PM, Auburn2Eugene said:

I cant believe its still up. Ive been checking multiple times daily. Seems someone at Auburn would of seen that by now and would of forced google to get it changed.

Are ya'll seriously just now seeing that photo shopped pic of Gus? Its been up for months. And pops up anytime you google his name. It started sometime last season when things were going to sh*t.

3 hours ago, TigerFanAU said:

Are ya'll seriously just now seeing that photo shopped pic of Gus? Its been up for months. And pops up anytime you google his name. It started sometime last season when things were going to sh*t.

No of course this isnt the first time ive seen this image. I think i even had it as my profile pic at some point last year and i know if not here i definitely had it as my profile pic on twitter. 

The thing is, when you would search for Gus Malzahn, that has NOT been the default image on a google search. That has only recently happened.

THAT is what my post was about. Not the fact that - that image existed.

Things may not have gone the way we wanted with him but I'm happy for him...Even though he's a Pat.

46 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Yep i came to this thread to talk specifically about how bad this looks.   Then again how many QB's for other coaches havent been drafted 

2 minutes ago, auskip07 said:

Yep i came to this thread to talk specifically about how bad this looks.   Then again how many QB's for other coaches havent been drafted 

Right. Not great when the greatest coach in the game's mouthpiece is essentially trashing our entire system and ability to develop QBs. It's one thing when we do it but when nationally recognized guys do this it's an awful, awful look.

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Probably just another hatin' ass Gus basher from this forum. Don't know why folks around here make up all these mean things to say about Gus's amazing passing attack. 

Sometimes it is hard to see genius when it is right in front of you, obviously Lombardi is oblivious to the genius that is Gus.

From the article:

“That offense at Auburn, I’m not sure what the hell it is,” Lombardi said. “They run power, they run unbalanced… But anyway, that offense, seriously, might be one of the worst offenses in football, so you can’t evaluate a quarterback in it or they can’t train a quarterback, that’s the other thing. (Gus Malzahn) can’t train them.”

Reality sucks sometimes.  It’s a big year for Gus with respect to “training them” (QB).  He has a lot on his plate for the season.

30 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Probably just another hatin' ass Gus basher from this forum. Don't know why folks around here make up all these mean things to say about Gus's amazing passing attack. 

Mike Lombardi is part of the "pack" that's all

Anybody that knows Lombardi's history knows but for his last name this clown would be selling insurance some place for a living instead of being quoted in sports media trying to wax eloquent on Auburn's offense. And SDS has for some time been almost as bad as Al.com as far as searching for every third tier hit piece on Auburn from any shock jock/talking head trying to get ratings/clicks.

44 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Mike Lombardi is part of the "pack" that's all

THE PACK! Hahaha, oh man, that is such a knee-slapper!

image.png

37 minutes ago, AuburnFast said:

Anybody that knows Lombardi's history knows but for his last name this clown would be selling insurance some place for a living instead of being quoted in sports media trying to wax eloquent on Auburn's offense. And SDS has for some time been almost as bad as Al.com as far as searching for every third tier hit piece on Auburn from any shock jock/talking head trying to get ratings/clicks.

Hey, cool, good info, but you didn't say exactly how he was wrong?

See @McLoofus. Here are my thoughts on Lombardi:  

He's so bad as an analyst, GM, etc. that him saying bad things about Gus actually gives credibility to anyone defending Gus. When a guy who is (1) dumb and (2) routinely wrong says you stink; the odds that you're actually good increase. Gus is in a camp with Sean McVay and Doug Pederson. These are all coaches Lombardi has severely criticized over the last two years. Pretty good company. 

If he had come out defending Gus and talking about how great our system is, I would be worried.

16 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

See @McLoofus. Here are my thoughts on Lombardi:  

He's so bad as an analyst, GM, etc. that him saying bad things about Gus actually gives credibility to anyone defending Gus. When a guy who is (1) dumb and (2) routinely wrong says you stink; the odds that you're actually good increase. Gus is in a camp with Sean McVay and Doug Pederson. These are all coaches Lombardi has severely criticized over the last two years. Pretty good company. 

If he had come out defending Gus and talking about how great our system is, I would be worried.

You said the same thing as the other guy except with more words.

I see there's another thread about this. Maybe there's useful conversation there.

Where there's smoke there's fire.....either way like it or not this can effect recruiting which effects us. 

I kinda didn’t say the same thing at all. He said Lombardi is a dodo. I said, given specific instances of him being a dumb gas bag and his failure as an executive, it makes me more confident that our offense is pretty good. A dig by Lombardi is effectively Costanza’s instinct... the opposite of everything right. 

Unlike Malzahn had Jarrett running the "hurry up 0offense", Stidham is more of a drop back passer. Jarrett will have better luck in the pros then in college.

13 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Unlike Malzahn had Jarrett running the "hurry up 0offense", Stidham is more of a drop back passer. Jarrett will have better luck in the pros then in college.

Boom!!! 

Archived