Kellyanne Conway needs to be fired

On 5/4/2019 at 11:23 AM, homersapien said:

Certainly not cool for me. 

Loretta Lynch deserved to be impeached for that meeting. It was stupid as well as unethical.

But that is a piss-poor excuse for simply disregarding present violations.  The law is the law.  We don't get a pass to ignore it for whatever may have happened in the past.

Nola - Please explain your facepalm on this post.

What about it do you disagree with?  Something in the post or just who posted it?

6 hours ago, homersapien said:

Sorry, I didn't realize you either graduated or dropped out.

There's a big difference between mistakenly making a false statement and a "lie".  If you graduated from law school, you'd know that. 

I suggest you need work on your own form. Start with accuracy.

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Where exactly did I go "off topic"?

I simply turned your style back on you.  I didn't change the topic. (There's that accuracy thing again. :no:)

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

How many of my dogs do you want?  Perhaps we can work something out.

LOL!! Well dang Homer. I try to be a smartass and you make it backfire!!

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2019 at 2:16 PM, Grumps said:

I don't care if she gets fired for breaking the law, but it seems pretty funny that she should get fired for talking negatively about Biden when it seems that the Obama administration spied on Trump's campaign and that is no big deal.

those are two separate issues and that to me is a big problem on both sides. one side breaks the law and nothing is done because so and so did so and so. bullcrap. uphold the law and quit making deflections and excuses. this is how many get away with so much.

23 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

those are two separate issues and that to me is a big problem on both sides. one side breaks the law and nothing is done because so and so did so and so. bullcrap. uphold the law and quit making deflections and excuses. this is how many get away with so much.

I completely agree that it is two separate issues. I am pretty sure that you and I agree that the law should pretty much always be enforced (or changed) no matter who is violating it. My point was simply that having more outrage about Conway's actions than about the Obama administration's actions (both of which were new news items when by post was made) seems questionable.

2 hours ago, Grumps said:

I completely agree that it is two separate issues. I am pretty sure that you and I agree that the law should pretty much always be enforced (or changed) no matter who is violating it. My point was simply that having more outrage about Conway's actions than about the Obama administration's actions (both of which were new news items when by post was made) seems questionable.

Kellyanne's illegal actions have been public and apparent to all.

Obama's "spying" is nothing more than a BS accusation without any real evidence being produced.

4 hours ago, Grumps said:

yes we do agree mr grumps. but obama has been gone close to four years. people throw up clinton as well and personally i have no use for her. none. and if we are honest people deflect to clinton and obama all the time on here and it gets old. lets hold them ALL accountable.

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

yes we do agree mr grumps. but obama has been gone close to four years. people throw up clinton as well and personally i have no use for her. none. and if we are honest people deflect to clinton and obama all the time on here and it gets old. lets hold them ALL accountable.

I am glad we agree. But for the record, the testimony that the Obama administration may have spied on Trumps campaign was new info at the time that's the only reason I brought it up. Either way, both issues are old news now!

On 6/17/2019 at 11:31 AM, homersapien said:

Kellyanne's illegal actions have been public and apparent to all.

Obama's "spying" is nothing more than a BS accusation without any real evidence being produced.

No sir...and both administration should pay the price. 

17 hours ago, autigeremt said:

Let's look at the evidence first. OK?

The evidence regarding Conway is in the public domain.  No evidence has been presented that Obama "spied" on Trump.

23 hours ago, autigeremt said:

you do realize that hil and obama could not stand each other right? not even a little bit. they might have got kissy kissy during the election but it was just politics. he was trying to be loyal to his party is all.

• 2 weeks later...

Whether you like it or not, Kellyanne Conway is one of the smartest women (people) politicians who've ever lived.

How many people could have gotten Donald Trump elected?  Well, she did.

Almost as impressive as Donald Rumsfeld's feat of getting George Bush elected not once, but twice.

That amazing record will stand only until 2020, when Kellyanne gets Trump elected to a 2nd term.

Get ready for it.  It's coming.  And maybe then, liberals will know just how disgusting and degrading the reelection of Barack Hussein Obama was to us conservatives.

Archived