4th best National Champion since 2000!

GwillMac6

Unbelievable that this poll highly rates a USC program & team of players that were - even by Bama and Gator standards - cheating on a rampant scale.

My wife and I were at the USC game and sat in the NE corner right behind the USC band and right against the black wall below the American flag. Thought we were going to have a heat stroke. Still don't know how they survived that August humidity. That team was loaded and apparently very well compensated as time has proven. 

WAR EAGLE!!!

On 5/8/2019 at 2:07 AM, Sizzle said:

Pretty accurate. It’s crazy that Bama has 2 championships in which they didn’t even have to play a conference championships game and still made it which is BS

Hey Sizzle! The picture of the guy with the mask of the happy face reminds me of the Rexulti commercial! 😎

'04 Offense would've wiped the field with the '10 defense IMO. 

But Tuberville's specialty was shutting down any and all spread attacks. He would've had a great plan for our 2010 O. But Cam was so otherworldly I have no idea how it would shake out. It would be one hell of a matchup to watch though. Tebow was no Cam, but he was the dominant QB of his time and Tubs put the clamps on Timmy. I think Tubs would've made sure to neutralize literally every one of our non-Cam weapons.

It's hard to tell because we literally have never seen Cam fail in orange and blue. It's hard to fathom it. He was that great.

Archived