Malzahn reacts to analyst Michael Lombardi

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, oracle79 said:

Image result for charlie brown meme this time

Let’s hope for the best brother! You are one of my favorite posters. Don’t go that route. 

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoops....it's about execution......and we had our problems there....coaches can coach 'em but the players have to go out on the field and do the job. Fans seem to accept that concept in baseball and basketball.....don't see anyone blaming Butch because our team leaders are barely hitting their weight or blaming BP when Bryce goes 0 for ever how  many shots in a half.   Just my observation..  There we seem to understand that once the guy is on the floor or field, it's up to him.

As for Lombardi, he's doing his job which is getting clicks and hoping that people might actually know who he is when he writes another hit piece on some coach or school.  He is a "former" , "ex" or "used to be" executive......which means he was not able to do the job and therefore is now relegated to criticizing those who are actually engaged in the game. 

This takes Gus bashing to a whole other level.

image.png

(Really hope this doesn't violate any family-friendly rules... If it does, I'll take it down.)

1 hour ago, oracle79 said:

Image result for charlie brown meme this time

Lol it is wild how like clockwork some people who ARE VERY VERY smart posters and during the season do not fall for the Malzahn pump fake and BS during the offseason COMPLETELY forget what they saw all season and are back to singing his praises pretending like they were not fed up with him during the season and were done with him and wanted him cut loose. BUT EVERY off season here we are hahahahaa. I guess this is the long awaited sequel to the Bill Murray classic Groundhog Day. Groundhog Day 2 Electric bugaloo starring Arthur Gustav Malzahn III lmao. I actually respect the posters like 64, Mikey etc. more who never are unwavering with their opinion and are at least consistent. Much better than those who play the fence and flip back and forth being all wishy washy. During the season they are done with Gus. Then in the offseason they pretend like that never happened and are back to singing his praises again. GMAFB.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Lol it is wild how like clockwork some people who ARE VERY VERY smart posters and during the season do not fall for the Malzahn pump fake and BS during the offseason COMPLETELY forget what they saw all season and are back to singing his praises pretending like they were not fed up with him during the season and were done with him and wanted him cut loose. BUT EVERY off season here we are hahahahaa. I guess this is the long awaited sequel to the Bill Murray classic Groundhog Day. Groundhog Day 2 Electric bugaloo starring Arthur Gustav Malzahn III lmao. I actually respect the posters like 64, Mikey etc. more who never are unwavering with their opinion and are at least consistent. Much better than those who play the fence and flip back and forth being all wishy washy. During the season they are done with Gus. Then in the offseason they pretend like that never happened and are back to singing his praises again. GMAFB.

You respect people who never unwaver on their opinion. That is like the opposite type of person you should respect.

How many times does one have to see the same thing over and over to understand it ain't changing?

Going to bat for Gus is all fine and dandy for the short term of our program but is effectively pulling against Auburn football in the big picture.

Our rivals want us to keep Gus until the end of time. That says it all for me.

4 minutes ago, looney said:

image.png

(Really hope this doesn't violate any family-friendly rules... If it does, I'll take it down.)

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I WAS HOPING I was not the only one acting like a middle school kid giggling at this. I was hoping someone else would volunteer as tribute and post the screenshot!!!!! lol I am so immature. Just a man child really lmao. 

stan.gif

st.gif

kev.gif

cast.gif

1 minute ago, DAG said:

You respect people who never unwavering on their opinion . That is like the opposite type of person you should respect .

Even Jesus said, “I would rather you be hot or cold, but if you are lukewarm I’ll spit you out “. So I get where he’s coming from!

Just now, toddc said:

Even Jesus said, “I would rather you be hot or cold, but if you are lukewarm I’ll spit you out “. So I get where he’s coming from!

Don’t take that out of context . That had to do with people saying they believe in him outwardly then secretly sinning and doing the complete opposite . God was never okay with people being hard at heart. 

12 minutes ago, looney said:

image.png

We know what to expect from some folks... so.have at it...….:)

7 minutes ago, DAG said:

You respect people who never unwavering on their opinion . That is like the opposite type of person you should respect .

r.gif

oj.gif

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

r.gif

oj.gif

I go off objectivity . I am not in no forum club and I am not on a sunshine pumping side. That is clown stuff. Discuss, debate and be objective.

here is the thing and sadly most of you haters do not get. it has been a few months but i posted an article on this site that stated all the negativity last year hurt the team. and the AL.COM so many of you hate actually posted an article making fun of the meltdown concerning gus by posters on this very site. and i am pretty sure the same article ended up on another popular site as well. they actually posted some of the statements made. and google it yourselves or maybe search this site because i have no idea how to find the article. i want gus to do better but as long as he wears the orange and blue i will support him period. i love my team and i will pull for them period. if he is let go i will give the next coach the same support i give gus. i am loyal to auburn. we might not like the timetable but things will work out one way or the other. and the thing with the negative nancy's is not so much your opinion but how it is often stated and the endless piling on.

19 minutes ago, looney said:

image.png

Monday:

Image result for gus malzahn

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

here is the thing and sadly most of you haters do not get. it has been a few months but i posted an article on this site that stated all the negativity last year hurt the team. and the AL.COM so many of you hate actually posted an article making fun of the meltdown concerning gus by posters on this very site. and i am pretty sure the same article ended up on another popular site as well. they actually posted some of the statements made. and google it yourselves or maybe search this site because i have no idea how to find the article. i want gus to do better but as long as he wears the orange and blue i will support him period. i love my team and i will pull for them period. if he is let go i will give the next coach the same support i give gus. i am loyal to auburn. we might not like the timetable but things will work out one way or the other. and the thing with the negative nancy's is not so much your opinion but how it is often stated and the endless piling on.

Don’t let people get to you my guy! I respect the articles you have . The reality is there is people who want to see Gus fail and there are people who just want Gus to be our coach even if he is failing. As an auburn fan , I want to see the guy succeed. If he fails , he should be fired . It is pretty simple, but I am definitely not HOPING he fails. 

8 minutes ago, DAG said:

Don’t take that out of context . That had to do with people saying they believe in him outwardly then secretly sinning and doing the complete opposite . God was never okay with people being hard at heart. 

Those who are lukewarm are more of a hinderance to the Lord because they do not show any fire nor do they motivate others, they are content to switch on and off and so they give bad example. 
This is how I was using in my context. Those who are wishy-washy have no strength in their position and don’t add anything to the debate!

lol.PNG

Some things shouldn't be abbreviated 

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

I go off objectivity . I am not in no forum club and I am not on a sunshine pumping side. That is clown stuff. Discuss, debate and be objective.

Yah. Maybe in most cases. This is a little different. I AM being objective. I and others are reacting to what we see (or do not see) on the field. We have 6  years worth of evidence to come to a conclusion. 

2 hours ago, toddc said:

Those who are lukewarm are more of a hinderance to the Lord because they do not show any fire nor do they motivate others, they are content to switch on and off and so they give bad example. 
This is how I was using in my context. Those who are wishy-washy have no strength in their position and don’t add anything to the debate!

Those who are hard of heart and refuse to be objective add nothing to the debate either. We need more objectivity around here. There are people on this forum who generally have dislikes for posters so even if they say something sort of rational, they won’t even acknowledge it. That’s crazy.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yah. Maybe in most cases. This is a little different. I AM being objective. I and others are reacting to what we see (or do not see) on the field. We have 6  years worth of evidence to come to a conclusion. 

So if you have already concluded one way or the other then why come to a thread specifically geared about Gus to only rehash the same arguments.  I just don’t get it. 

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Don’t let people get to you my guy! I respect the articles you have . The reality is there is people who want to see Gus fail and there are people who just want Gus to be our coach even if he is failing. As an auburn fan , I want to see the guy succeed. If he fails , he should be fired . It is pretty simple, but I am definitely not HOPING he fails. 

Actually, most people realize the dude has made a lot of mistakes and hope that he fixes them but have lost optimism that he will after making them repeatedly, year in year out. That is not "hate" or being a "negative nancy" and @aubiefifty and the other folks stooping to that level of discourse really deserve whatever they hear in return. 

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Those who hard hard of heart and refuse to be objective add nothing to the debate either. We need more objectivity around here . There  are people on this forum who generally have dislikes for posters so even if they say something sort of rational , they won’t even acknowledge it . That’s crazy.

I agree there are some who argue for arguments sake, but a4e, aubiefifty and others come with information to back up what they say and can agree to disagree on things!

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Actually, most people realize the dude has made a lot of mistakes and hope that he fixes them but have lost optimism that he will after making them repeatedly, year in year out. That is not "hate" or being a "negative nancy" and @aubiefifty and the other folks stooping to that level of discourse really deserve whatever they hear in return. 

Mcloofus I think you are great in discussion. Please don’t take the things I say personally. You are one of the few who very much try to be objective as possible. Likewise, you as well @Tiger.

I am one of the few that WANT to give the guy the benefit of a doubt . If that makes me lukewarm then so be it lol. But say it quit with the subliminals. However, I understand why some fans cannot give the guy the benefit of a doubt because it sucks so much to get excited only for it to blow up in your face. I totally get that. 

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

So if you have already concluded one way or the other then why come to a thread specifically geared about Gus to only rehash the same arguments.  I just don’t get it. 

I genuinely enjoy talking with 97% of people in here. It is always fun. We have a good time. At the end of a conversation/disagreement (it rarely turns in to a full blown argument) we clink drinks make a toast to one another and carry on being fam, friends and most importantly BRODIES. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I genuinely enjoy talking with 97% of people in here. It is always fun. We have a good time. At the end of a conversation/disagreement (it rarely turns in to a full blown argument) we clink drinks make a toast to one another and carry on being fam, friends and most importantly BRODIES. 

Eh just cut the subliminals out lol. Be direct with thegifs little little homie.

Archived