Reason to get Excited for this Season

abw0004

On 5/14/2019 at 5:55 PM, Auburn2Eugene said:

I have literally never heard anyone blame Gus for KJ getting hurt vs Bama...

Gus relying on a 40% KJ as RB1 vs UGA in the SEC championship is another story. 

Gus not having a backup RB ready to go for an OBVIOUSLY injured KJ is yet another story. 

But blaming Gus for KJ getting hurt vs Bama would be...misplaced at best.

You forgot worrying and prepping for a new HC contract. Rather than worrying and prepping for UGA 2.0. I think we saw the results of that game plan.

He could have told everyone to lay off and be busy actually earning the money he was already given to accomplish what he did. Shouldn't get a bonus on top of something you are already supposed to do. The priorities is what pisses me off. And now here we are...Yippee  

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tigerpro.  I agree.   I can’t tell you how many times I have just waited and waited for Pass The Biscuits to give us an injury update.  There are plenty of folks in the know and I greatly appreciate their posts. 

12 minutes ago, aucat said:

it seems  when  we rank @20 or worse, then it most likely turn out to be an exciting  season ;D

Not picking on you but I really cringe at this idea. It ranks up there with”we are better when we are the underdog.”

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Not picking on you but I really cringe at this idea. It ranks up there with”we are better when we are the underdog.”

And just below “JABA”. We have to change that culture.

On 5/10/2019 at 10:16 AM, dyehardfanAU said:

I'm so pumped about going 8-5 again that I can barely contain myself.

It's funny because it's true.

I did not know both Tega and Jack were rated this high. I knew that Tega was going to be one of the best OTs in the SEC did not know about Jack. I hope it all equates to a great 2019 season.

On 5/30/2019 at 9:53 AM, Auburn Kev said:

Not trying to start anything but I wonder how skewed these stats are since the majority of Stidham’s passes were just quick screens to Ryan Davis. Still think Tega is a beast though 

Archived