Austin Troxell Torn ACL

Auburn Kev

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

So you admit you don't know what your talking about. Got it. Thanks.

Those are your words, I've admitted nothing. You might as well quit trolling, I'm not going to bite.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Those are your words, I've admitted nothing. You might as well quit trolling, I'm not going to bite.

Not trolling. You said, "the next guy would step up." I'm just wondering who you think that might be.

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Not trolling. You said, "the next guy would step up." I'm just wondering who you think that might be.

Apparently you're one of those people that doesn't get things the first time. Here I'll repeat my earlier post for you: " My opinion is that the people who actually know something about the situation, the coaches, will handle it."

15 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Apparently you're one of those people that doesn't get things the first time. Here I'll repeat my earlier post for you: " My opinion is that the people who actually know something about the situation, the coaches, will handle it."

How?

15 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Here I'll repeat your earlier post for you:

On 5/10/2019 at 10:51 PM, Mikey said:

The next guy will step up. That's what happens when a team has adequate depth and we do have adequate depth.

So again, who do you think is available and skilled enough to step up?

Lol. Just post "I'm full of crap" and you'd sound less full of crap than you normally do. At least you'd be honest and truthful.

Long snappers. Hahahaha

34 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Lol. Just post "I'm full of crap" and you'd sound less full of crap than you normally do. At least you'd be honest and truthful.

Long snappers. Hahahaha

tenor.gif

Gus better be looking hard at graduate transfer market because we have very little experience behind him for a backup.  This could be a critical blow if one of the starters gets hurt.  

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Long snappers. Hahahaha

99% if the posters on here are full of crap...lol.

On another note it's possible one our guards can move to tackle...Not sure who, but a guard not being able to play tackle, as stated previousky,  is just not true. Georgia moved Isaiah Wynn to tackle from guard in 2017 and won the SEC. He was 6'2" , 302lbs and played LEFT tackle. Right tackle is an easier position and the coaches should have some options. 

1 hour ago, creed said:

That sounds like a made up statistic.  LOL

2 hours ago, auskip07 said:

That sounds like a made up statistic.  LOL

Creed- 99% if the posters on here are full of crap...lol. 

Actually I think you are only off by a couple percentage points based on what I've read on various threads today.   Keep up the good work...

3 hours ago, creed said:

On another note it's possible one our guards can move to tackle...Not sure who, but a guard not being able to play tackle, as stated previousky,  is just not true. Georgia moved Isaiah Wynn to tackle from guard in 2017 and won the SEC. He was 6'2" , 302lbs and played LEFT tackle. Right tackle is an easier position and the coaches should have some options. 

Yes, it is possible. 

About Wynn, did they move him because they needed bodies, or because they realized he would make a really good tackle?

Austin Golson is another good example. We moved him to center because we had no other choice. We ended up with a not great center and not great depth at tackle. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Austin Golson is another good example. We moved him to center because we had no other choice. We ended up with a not great center and not great depth at tackle. 

Golson was alright. Our O line was alright his  senior year as well. The OL as a group was one of three finalists for the Joe Moore award which ND ended up winning.

4 hours ago, AU64 said:

Creed- 99% if the posters on here are full of crap...lol. 

Actually I think you are only off by a couple percentage points based on what I've read on various threads today.   Keep up the good work...

I was giving credit to the 1% who were preparing for a colonoscopy tomorrow. 😷

Mikey says follow the depth chart, so I googled it. Mikey says it will be Bailey Sharp. 

Does anyone agree with him? I have no idea. He's a RS junior so he has 3 and then some years of development under Gus, he should be good to go. 😐

2 hours ago, tiger88 said:

Mikey says follow the depth chart, so I googled it. Mikey says it will be Bailey Sharp. 

Does anyone agree with him? I have no idea. He's a RS junior so he has 3 and then some years of development under Gus, he should be good to go. 😐

Sharp will be a 5th year senior, who has not seen any much playing time at all.

Definitely not a Robert Left type.

If either tackle goes down, Sharp is the only option. 

IMO, Prince Sammons, who will be a 4th year junior, is not ready to play meaningful minutes.

There is Auburns' depth at offensive tackle. 

Forgot Alec Jackson who moved over from the defensive line. 

2 hours ago, Auburn Kev said:

Sharp will be a 5th year senior, who has not seen any much playing time at all.

Definitely not a Robert Left type.

If either tackle goes down, Sharp is the only option. 

IMO, Prince Sammons, who will be a 4th year junior, is not ready to play meaningful minutes.

There is Auburns' depth at offensive tackle. 

Forgot Alec Jackson who moved over from the defensive line. 

Thanks. I'm still digesting the fact that we haven't recruited an OT in two years. I quit following recruiting much a few years or more back, and I may have known that at some point, but wow. That statement is worth a thousand words. 

12 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Thanks. I'm still digesting the fact that we haven't recruited an OT in two years. I quit following recruiting much a few years or more back, and I may have known that at some point, but wow. That statement is worth a thousand words. 

HMMMMMMM IT ALL ADDS UP!!!! YOU WERE OUR OFFENSIVE TACKLE BAG MAN!!!!!!! No wonder our OL crutin has fallen off since you stopped "following recruiting" !!!! PLEASE COME BACK AND BE OUR BAG MAN AGAIN AND SAVE US 88!!!!!!! lol You are our only hope! 

star.gif

On 5/11/2019 at 9:31 AM, McLoofus said:

Tega was a HS DE and TE, no?

This is correct. Everyone was already after Tega as a Strong side DE. Then he reclassified and committed...as a DE. He didnt stay there long though...maybe just his redshirt season. 

7 hours ago, tiger88 said:

Thanks. I'm still digesting the fact that we haven't recruited an OT in two years.

You should un-digest that, it's wrong. The names Driscoll and Osborne should ring a bell.

Just now, Mikey said:

You should un-digest that, it's wrong. The names Driscoll and Osborne should ring a bell.

You really suck on this thread, Mikey. Horribly. Now you're cherry picking quotes to make yourself look smarter. Good for you. 

2 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

You really suck on this thread, Mikey. Horribly. Now you're cherry picking quotes to make yourself look smarter. Good for you. 

Wait a minute! You said we hadn't recruited an OT in two years. I named two that we have recruited in the past two years. Now it's me that sucks? LMAO!

Archived