Captions ...

RunInRed

Well, the man is literally wearing it. You gotta give him credit for that.  #Noexcuses

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yay. Another slogan. And a weird one at that. 

ROTL or “Reputation on the Line” is Eltoro’s slogan. It is his brand that he is attempting to market.

12 minutes ago, PotPot said:

ROTL or “Reputation on the Line” is Eltoro’s slogan. It is his brand that he is attempting to market.

Shame on me for jumping to conclusions. Thank you for the explanation and best of luck to Eltoro. 

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Shame on me for jumping to conclusions. Thank you for the explanation and best of luck to Eltoro. 

It was not an unreasonable jump. Eltoro is a good dude and from my hometown. You should check out his line.

1 hour ago, PotPot said:

It was not an unreasonable jump. Eltoro is a good dude and from my hometown. You should check out his line.

One of my favorite recruits of all time. 

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Yay. Another slogan. And a weird one at that. 

I believe this year's slogan is "Ride for the Brand."  It was unveiled in the videos Auburn released that @WFE12 posted.

4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I believe this year's slogan is "Ride for the Brand."  It was unveiled in the videos Auburn released that @WFE12 posted.

Yep. Hence "another". I almost went on a big rant about not even being able to keep it to one per year.

I do hate the slogan trend, but that's just me being a grumpy old fart, and it's not unique to Auburn. And at least we don't give guys on defense some stupid shoulder pads or chain or anything else to sport on the sideline for doing something good. I'm sure that will change, though, and I will irrationally hate it even more than the slogans. 

42 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yep. Hence "another". I almost went on a big rant about not even being able to keep it to one per year.

I do hate the slogan trend, but that's just me being a grumpy old fart, and it's not unique to Auburn. And at least we don't give guys on defense some stupid shoulder pads or chain or anything else to sport on the sideline for doing something good. I'm sure that will change, though, and I will irrationally hate it even more than the slogans. 

Yeah, what ever happened to a good olé slap on the rear end for a job well done? 

#keepyourhandoffofmybum

Eltoro has been doing the ROTL thing for quite some time................ Still has the best postgame interview ever from the 10' Iron Bowl.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Coors Busch Corona Schlitz Lowenbreu?

Cheap Beer Chugging Senior Life

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Yep. Hence "another" I almost went on a big rant about not even being able to keep it to one per year.

At least we don't call ourselves "Landsharks"...

19 hours ago, McLoofus said:

And at least we don't give guys on defense some stupid shoulder pads or chain or anything else to sport on the sideline for doing something good.

If we do, since we already have an eagle flying around I'd say go with this.:clap:  Surprised FSU hasn't done it.

Image result for images indian feather headdress

4 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

If we do, since we already have an eagle flying around I'd say go with this.:clap:

Image result for images indian feather headdress

That looks super bad ass and I would love to see it on somebody that has a legitimate claim to wear it.

The horns are baller as hell. 

OH, I'm sorry.  I looked at the hat and thought it was "Remember the Tennessee game".

Archived