Sign in to follow this  
RunInRed

Captions ...

Recommended Posts





Well, the man is literally wearing it. You gotta give him credit for that.  #Noexcuses

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yay. Another slogan. And a weird one at that. 

ROTL or “Reputation on the Line” is Eltoro’s slogan. It is his brand that he is attempting to market.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PotPot said:

ROTL or “Reputation on the Line” is Eltoro’s slogan. It is his brand that he is attempting to market.

Shame on me for jumping to conclusions. Thank you for the explanation and best of luck to Eltoro. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Shame on me for jumping to conclusions. Thank you for the explanation and best of luck to Eltoro. 

It was not an unreasonable jump. Eltoro is a good dude and from my hometown. You should check out his line.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Shame on me for jumping to conclusions. Thank you for the explanation and best of luck to Eltoro. 

The AUdacity...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the very least CGM is the best spokesman through November.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PotPot said:

It was not an unreasonable jump. Eltoro is a good dude and from my hometown. You should check out his line.

One of my favorite recruits of all time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Yay. Another slogan. And a weird one at that. 

I believe this year's slogan is "Ride for the Brand."  It was unveiled in the videos Auburn released that @WFE12 posted.

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I believe this year's slogan is "Ride for the Brand."  It was unveiled in the videos Auburn released that @WFE12 posted.

Yep. Hence "another". I almost went on a big rant about not even being able to keep it to one per year.

I do hate the slogan trend, but that's just me being a grumpy old fart, and it's not unique to Auburn. And at least we don't give guys on defense some stupid shoulder pads or chain or anything else to sport on the sideline for doing something good. I'm sure that will change, though, and I will irrationally hate it even more than the slogans. 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yep. Hence "another". I almost went on a big rant about not even being able to keep it to one per year.

I do hate the slogan trend, but that's just me being a grumpy old fart, and it's not unique to Auburn. And at least we don't give guys on defense some stupid shoulder pads or chain or anything else to sport on the sideline for doing something good. I'm sure that will change, though, and I will irrationally hate it even more than the slogans. 

Yeah, what ever happened to a good olé slap on the rear end for a job well done? 

#keepyourhandoffofmybum

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eltoro has been doing the ROTL thing for quite some time................ Still has the best postgame interview ever from the 10' Iron Bowl.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Retire the "boom". along with the CoxCat/Whirlybird please!   He beats a dead horse more than A4E.

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sani-Freeze said:

My brand is called ROTFL

Golf's is CBCSL

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Coors Busch Corona Schlitz Lowenbreu?

Cheap Beer Chugging Senior Life

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Yep. Hence "another" I almost went on a big rant about not even being able to keep it to one per year.

I do hate the slogan trend, but that's just me being a grumpy old fart, and it's not unique to Auburn. And at least we don't give guys on defense some stupid shoulder pads or chain or anything else to sport on the sideline for doing something good. I'm sure that will change, though, and I will irrationally hate it even more than the slogans. 

At least we don't call ourselves "Landsharks"...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, McLoofus said:

And at least we don't give guys on defense some stupid shoulder pads or chain or anything else to sport on the sideline for doing something good.

If we do, since we already have an eagle flying around I'd say go with this.:clap:  Surprised FSU hasn't done it.

Image result for images indian feather headdress

Edited by oracle79

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

If we do, since we already have an eagle flying around I'd say go with this.:clap:

Image result for images indian feather headdress

That looks super bad ass and I would love to see it on somebody that has a legitimate claim to wear it.

The horns are baller as hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH, I'm sorry.  I looked at the hat and thought it was "Remember the Tennessee game".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this