Null



Sign in to follow this  
AidiAU

Jeremy Johnson Post

Recommended Posts





1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

What hell is he talking about? Who broke laws>>?

I am guessing he means there are a lot of guys who get in legal trouble who are in the league. Unsure about how whole story that will be told part...

He was playing arena football (I thought), but I don’t know if that’s still the case. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

What hell is he talking about? Who broke laws>>?

Wasn’t the point of the post. I think he feels like he got blackballed from professional football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good grammar is a thing of the past. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like JJ (at least the little I know about him), but this sounds like sour grapes.  I'm not sure who would have blackballed him, but it was pretty clear from his play at Auburn in 2015 that he was a long way from being an NFL QB.  Whether that blame lies with him or the coaches (for not helping him develop), or whether he just didn't have the talent or confidence to be QB1, I don't know.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol blackballed out of professional football. I think professional teams aren't exactly looking for a freak of nature that's afraid of contact and prone to throw more interceptions than completions....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like he's in a bad head space.  I hate things didn't work out the way he expected them to, I think many can relate.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This doesn’t sound like Jeremy Johnson at all.  From what I read he was always the light-hearted one of the group, finding positives in everything. That was from his mother in an interview when discussing his decision to not transfer his senior year.  Something else has to be going on that we need to understand before passing judgement. 

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Sounds like he's in a bad head space.  I hate things didn't work out the way he expected them to, I think many can relate.

Excellent post.

Sadly, it will fall on many deaf ears and the "Family" will feed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

This doesn’t sound like Jeremy Johnson at all.  From what I read he was always the light-hearted one of the group, finding positives in everything. That was from his mother in an interview when discussing his decision to not transfer his senior year.  Something else has to be going on that we need to understand before passing judgement. 

Maybe a hack job. Regardless of a persons conformation to being a law abiding citizen.. that’s not exactly enough. Interceptions WILL always keep you out of the “ league “ or sec. JJ is not this immature. 

Edited by alexava
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't someone pay McClover to talk crap about AU on that HBO hit piece? Could be the same type of thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, amsterjam said:

Didn't someone pay McClover to talk crap about AU on that HBO hit piece? Could be the same type of thing.

"This isnt about the University, because i love auburn"

That certainly doesnt sound like a McClover situation.

But Sorry JJ. If it was as easy to make it to the NFL as being a law abiding citizen, i would have retired from the NFL after being in the league for 20 years. Alas, my 5'9 185lb slow self has no business in the NFL... and neither does JJ6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the comments he liked a few posts saying the Auburn fan base didn’t treat him well. He likes/appreciates Auburn university but not the fans

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

In the comments he liked a few posts saying the Auburn fan base didn’t treat him well. He likes/appreciates Auburn university but not the fans

I didn’t attend too many games when he played or started but I agree. He wasn’t treated as well as he should have been. This goes for a lot of players. I was embarrassed to be an Auburn fan at games when jake Holland was introduced in the starting lineup. We have our share of a**holes. But you gotta grow up and move on from that. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats what happens when you listen to everyone who says how great  you were in HS but you fail to see how bad you played in college.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sizzle said:

In the comments he liked a few posts saying the Auburn fan base didn’t treat him well. He likes/appreciates Auburn university but not the fans

Players pay attention to what fans say..unfortunately tis is the way of sports. You play good or have something unique about you and your are love. You fell to expectations and you will be despised. That is amplified in the professional level. I think what he should do is be accountable for himself however. He can’t control what others do, but he for sure can control his reaction and actions.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DAG said:

Players pay attention to what fans say..unfortunately tis is the way of sports. You play good or have something unique about you and your are love. You fell to expectations and you will be despised. That is amplified in the professional level. I think what he should do is be accountable for himself however. He can’t control what others do, but he for sure can control his reaction and actions.

If the fans can react whatever way they want to then so can he. I’m sure most of the fans he’s referring to are probably way older than him too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

If the fans can react whatever way they want to then so can he. I’m sure most of the fans he’s referring to are probably way older than him too

He can and that’s probably why he is at home sitting on Twitter blaming others now. Professionals got to be above the online and Twitter posters. Unless you have world renown talent.

Edited by DAG
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sizzle said:

In the comments he liked a few posts saying the Auburn fan base didn’t treat him well. He likes/appreciates Auburn university but not the fans

Awe poor baby. 

GTFOH with that nonsense. I love JJ6. I adore anyone who puts their body through the rigors of SEC football for my enjoyment. But if you are most known for one play...and that play is immensely embarrassing, i think i would work on my game more and not call out fans, and CERTAINLY not suggest you have been "blackballed"  from the NFL. No, JJ6, your frightened play is what cost you the NFL. No one but you. 

 

And this didnt help... 

 

auburn.0.gif

Edited by Auburn2Eugene
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SEC is big boy football played in huge arenas. Everyone knows that when they sign up. I’m not sure what’s going on with JJ and wish him well. He represented AU well. But he performed poorly, and was not an effective SEC QB. Hopefully he can move on. He’s capable of great things off the field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DAG said:

He can and that’s probably why he is at home sitting on Twitter blaming others now. Professionals got to be above the online and Twitter posters. Unless you have world renown talent.

Professionals aren’t above it though. Odell Beckham and Baker Mayfield were online this week answering trolls and a lot more pro athletes do it

Edited by Sizzle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Professionals aren’t above it though. Odell Beckham and Baker Mayfield were online this week answering trolls and a lot more pro athletes do it

They should be above it. Like I don’t know...the president?

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Professionals aren’t above it though. Odell Beckham and Baker Mayfield were online this week answering trolls and a lot more pro athletes do it

Yes, and I also said unless you have world renown talent. Baker Mayfield and Odell Beckham have world renown talent. They can get away with being immature or crude because their talent speaks for themselves.

Along with Kevin Durant, Connor MacGregor and Bryce Harper. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this