Jeremy Johnson Post

AidiAU

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

The definition of wanting to argue....clearly we don't agree, you even have a big dummy who doesn't like me who of course is going to come in....I don't respond then you add this, absolutely nothing but wanting to keep at it.....I still don't agree but if I reply back to you I'm the one that keeps it up right? I have to agree with huh? I just experienced this yesterday. You guys have problems, you can't force me to agree with you.....especially when I know better

Why are you dragging me into this or calling me that?  100% uncalled for.  I wasn’t even disagreeing with his post, just asking a question about the list.  

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Why are you dragging me into this or calling me that?  100% uncalled for.  I wasn’t even disagreeing with his post, just asking a question about the list.  

I wasn't talking about you man....please chill. Everybody knows who @AU-24 is...if I were you I wouldn't ever admit that I ever got myself mixed up with him

5 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I wasn't talking about you man....please chill. Everybody knows who @AU-24 is...if I were you I wouldn't ever admit that I ever got myself mixed up with him

Thank you for the clarification.  I had just commented on his post and saw yours referencing someone commented on that post too.  I could use a beer already, and it's only 11:30 AM.  :laugh:

13 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Thank you for the clarification.  I had just commented on his post and saw yours referencing someone commented on that post too.  I could use a beer already, and it's only 11:30 AM.  :laugh:

gary cole drinking GIF by Veep HBO

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

So you know who AU-24 is, who is this AU-24, that you know? 

Also you have yet to answer the question... since in your opinion the Fanbase just disliked Jeremy Johnson so much and treated Sean White so much better, why in your opinion did the Fanbase do this?

Of course, the Fanbase did this, in your own mind.

Archived