Recruit List

twilli13

Does anyone have sort of a master list of the top recruits we are going after in this class at each position? I know Pearl is trying to get our best recruiting class ever and folks think it can happen, but I'd be really interested to read up on who we are actually in the mix for (strongly considering us) at each position. 

I’m really hoping we get a commitment soon. I know we’re in on a bunch of high profile guys, and this class is going to wind up being insane, but I really just want to see one guy say he’s on board. Want a little taste 

I think this weekend is a big recruiting weekend for b-ball! It might be behind pay walls as to who’s coming though.

It has been several hours since I noticed Mountain Brook guard Lior Berman committed to AU. He is classified as a 2019 guy. He is a 6'4" SG. Has impressive resume and stats while playing on same team with a 5 star LSU signee. Also had a lot of success in travel ball. The clips I have seen of him were nice. Not sure his rating or who else recruited him. Also not sure if he scholarship or preferred walkon. Fanfare is small. But I think this kid can play. 

4 hours ago, AUBourne said:

It has been several hours since I noticed Mountain Brook guard Lior Berman committed to AU. He is classified as a 2019 guy. He is a 6'4" SG. Has impressive resume and stats while playing on same team with a 5 star LSU signee. Also had a lot of success in travel ball. The clips I have seen of him were nice. Not sure his rating or who else recruited him. Also not sure if he scholarship or preferred walkon. Fanfare is small. But I think this kid can play. 

Probably a Pat Keim kind of player. Can play in a pinch and contribute, but may not be incredibly important until we’re In a real bind 

7 hours ago, toddc said:

I think this weekend is a big recruiting weekend for b-ball! It might be behind pay walls as to who’s coming though.

Im just guessing that since we're competing for the top echelon in ATL, it's going to be harder to get them to lock up this early in the process. I like that we're in the last days for guys like Cooper and Jaylin Williams though. Maybe we can sneak in closer for Boston and Brown too. 

Archived